Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Thoughts

I only want alternative jerseys if they use our current color scheme of white yellow or green. I absolutely hate the anthracite B.B. jerseys as u can’t even tell it is the Bison. I personally think UND went way to far with the black and gray as an example of something being used way too much that is just a gimmick.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by cme2012 View Post
    A current player messaged me this this morning. For some, it is a big deal. For others, it's about tradition. To each their own.

Attachment 8409
    We dont have a problem recruiting. Neither do the Green Bay Packers who have a similar color scheme. Players who like flash should be impressed with us. Great facilities, Best stadium atmosphere, best game day presentation, best fan base, and a TV deal that is better than many G5 schools. And yep, we win a couple of games too and our Championship rings are flashy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I hate the fonts. Many times you cant tell what the players number is.
    Agree 100%

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    take away the piping and theses are my favorites as far as contemporary unis go. At least as an alternate. Still believe in green at home and white on the road.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Theses yellows are bad ass I'm hoping and you can easily read the numbers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

This is kind of what I am thinking of with a couple different options. Forgive the poor photoshop job.

edit. I really like USC and Michigan's use of only their school colors and no white on the home uni. And I felt the predominantly yellow jersey with a classic look was unique enough. I left the helmet as is because messing with the center stripe on the yellow helmet just didn't feel like a Bison uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    This is kind of what I am thinking of with a couple different options. Forgive the poor photoshop job.

edit. I really like USC and Michigan's use of only their school colors and no white on the home uni. And I felt the predominantly yellow jersey with a classic look was unique enough. I left the helmet as is because messing with the center stripe on the yellow helmet just didn't feel like a Bison uniform.
    Wasn't the stripe all green prior to 1997?
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t see anything wrong with that. I’m game!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I don’t see anything wrong with that. I’m game!
    Get the bake sale started.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

White Helmet Ideas.

I can't believe I was artistic enough to do this.
    Attached Images Attached Images