Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Default Re: Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bison font is great for lettering, but I agree numbers are hard to read.

White road uni's with classic yellow helmet are the best.

Other than refreshing the design what is left to do other than white, black... camo???
    Follow in the footsteps of the basketball team and softball... Anthracite. Tops and bottoms. Yellow numbers with green outline. Can't picture which helmet. Thinking harvest helmets. Unless you went with anthracite there too, but I don't see that happening. I think it'd be great.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Other than refreshing the design what is left to do other than white, black... camo???
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bama and Penn State have right. Keep it traditional. They have no trouble recruiting.

Yellow helmet, white jersey, yellow pants...bring it back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I want a white out. Helmets included. Scheels makes a mint on the crowd going all white. Simple. It is about recruiting.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want a white out. Helmets included. Scheels makes a mint on the crowd going all white. Simple. It is about recruiting.
    It would be interesting. Would love to see some sample drawings of what this would look like.

I would think that these would be more important for recruiting than uniforms (couldn't find a picture of the 14th one yet).
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would just like a newer design and look. I don’t want any grey, black or any of the other sh!t that’s isnt a school color. Same color unis we have now just a better look.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I don't think you maybe fit the demographic they target when alternative stuff is donated. It is about recruiting. There is a white lid that is insane. I was shocked too until I was shown it. A donor had it made not NDSU. Just an option, but the Green ones were a risk too, they turned out fun....it won't affect IPF giving.
    Agreed I am not the demographic targeted but think more creative options that are "fire" could be created. One of my weird nerdy hobbies is sports logos and uniforms. I spend as much time on here as I do sportslogos.net. I just think the white from head to toe has been done to death. Id love an alternate uni that didnt have a stich of white on it and a unique helmet design.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

These are still my favorites.20130105_jla_sh2_758.0.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oldmantutters; 06-26-2018 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Original photo was crap quality.