Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Terrell Hall => transfer

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Terrell Hall

“If they want me to stack water cups, I’ll stack water cups,” Hall said. “Whatever they need me to do to help the team win, that’s what I’ll do.”
    Spider 2 Y Banana

Quote Originally Posted by NachZ View Post
    “If they want me to stack water cups, I’ll stack water cups,” Hall said. “Whatever they need me to do to help the team win, that’s what I’ll do.”
    That might be the most Bison quote I've ever seen. Looking forward to you blowing things up Mr. Hall.

This young man sounds like the strength of the herd.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has an interception, 44 yard td catch and a punt return for a td thus far tonight against Mankato East.

Live tweets by @adamhwatts

Winona 20
    Austin 16

Winona top seed in Section 1AAAA

https://www.winonadailynews.com/spor...1adfc5a.html#1

......The Winhawks trailed a Packers team that played better than its 2-6 record would indicate well into the fourth quarter. But senior playmaker Terrell Hall caught the game-winning touchdown pass from Jackson Nibbelink with 9:15 remaining in the fourth quarter.......

......Hall put a move on the Packers defensive back and got himself wide open for the perfect 46-yard touchdown pass to finally take the lead. The game-winning catch was huge for the Winhawks, but it was just as big for Hall. It pushed him into first place on the Winona Senior High School all-time career receptions list, passing Matt Juaire with 89. Juaire spent time at Winona State and Florida State after his record-setting career at WSHS.

“I didn’t know I was anywhere near it,” said Hall, who caught three passes for 92 yards. “But I’ve had two good quarterbacks throw me the ball and I found my way to a record.......

Every time I see one of these threads bumped I get nervous that there's a P5 school trying to poach NDSU verbals.

Terrell Hall named Winona Daily News Player of the Year:

https://www.winonadailynews.com/spor...dium=twitter#1

......On offense he set the school’s career pass receptions record with 99 and is third all-time in yardage with 1,672 yards. He caught 39 passes for 785 yards and six touchdowns as a senior.

And — a devastating playmaker in the open field — he was always a threat to flip the field on special teams, finishing his career with 1,127 yards and four touchdowns combined on punt returns and kick returns.

“He’s been a part of the three straight section championships and had a big role in all the big games,” Winona coach John Cassellius said. “He was huge in all three of those seasons on both sides of the ball and on special teams. He’s a kid that is involved in all aspects of the game. If you look at that three-year body of work and how he shut down a side of the field or could take the ball away and take it back for a touchdown or a big play, flipping field position — that’s the type of kid that should be player of the year.”.....
    There is a Matt Entz connection mentioned in Hall’s recruitment......

Ok, so now seeing verbal commit thread bumps is reeealllly going to make me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Ok, so now seeing verbal commit thread bumps is reeealllly going to make me nervous.
    I was just thinking that myself. LOL
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯