Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Terrell Hall => transfer

Default 2019 Verbal: Terrell Hall => transfer

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Terrell Hall

Total player. QB, WR, CB, Punt and kick returner. Great hands and athlete. He ran a 6.76 55 meter as a junior so he's as quick as he looks. I'm thinking he's a corner or a receiver.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome Terrell! Kids got wheels!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Welcome Terrell
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Total player. QB, WR, CB, Punt and kick returner. Great hands and athlete. He ran a 6.76 55 meter as a junior so he's as quick as he looks. I'm thinking he's a corner or a receiver.
    Nothing wrong with grabbing a HS QB either. Even if he is not going to be a QB in college they tend to understand an offense better than players at other positions.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Nothing wrong with grabbing a HS QB either. Even if he is not going to be a QB in college they tend to understand an offense better than players at other positions.
    I could be wrong but I dont think hes a regular QB but some of the highlights have him taking snaps there and throwing some passes. They probably just wanted the ball in his hands as much as possible since he's explosive

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I could be wrong but I dont think hes a regular QB but some of the highlights have him taking snaps there and throwing some passes. They probably just wanted the ball in his hands as much as possible since he's explosive
    Agreed, looks like he was more of a threat out wide but they'd put him in the shotgun for a wildcat look from time to time. I wonder if the coaches see him in the same mold as Marquise Bridges. They're about the same body type and Bridges came in as a WR but has transitioned to become a very good CB. I suppose it depends on roster composition as to where he ends up but it looks like he could find a home on other side of the ball.

I saw Klanderman tweet last night about it being an unbelievable day for the Wolfpack (which is the defensive secondary) so I'm thinking as of now they see all 3 of the new commits (Hall, Anderson, and Wlodarczyk) as being DBs.

The Winona Daily News wrote a story about Terrell Hall committing.

https://www.winonadailynews.com/spor...home-top-story

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ABommer View Post
    The Winona Daily News wrote a story about Terrell Hall committing.

https://www.winonadailynews.com/spor...home-top-story
    I like the way that he gave credit to his teammates. Reminds me of Kyle Emmanuel saying that Coach Bohl said to respect your opponents and credit your teammates.