Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: What are the potential weaknesses of the 2018 team?

Default Re: What are the potential weaknesses of the 2018 team?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Yea RJ burnt a true fr who had a rough year but ended up becoming an All American and NFL prospect.
    Want to know what R.J. did during his True Freshman year, which was one season prior to these highlights?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    My last reply on this as the thread has really drifted.

I was only responding to your direct quote that RJ had a roller coaster career - which is factually incorrect. Most would say he was a model of consistency, and in years they threw more, he caught more balls.

In response to your question whether he puts up Wieneke's numbers at SDSU? No I personally don't think he would have matched Jake's numbers.

Jake and Dallas both proved to be excellent FCS receivers, and would have been welcome NDSU additions in hindsight. Both end their careers at SDSU with ZERO national championships.
    They will also be excellent NFL players that would have started on most FBS schools. RJ lacks NFL speed thus not given an NFL shot. There are lots of NFL slots his size in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Yea RJ burnt a true fr who had a rough year but ended up becoming an All American and NFL prospect.
    The player that RJ burned is #19, Deion Harris who was a true Sophomore when we played you guys in 2015. He must have had a rough year then also.
    https://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...er?season=2015
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix