Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Bison Football Season Predictions

Default Re: 2018 Bison Football Season Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I predict they will lose one game... and after that loss the Bisonville sentiment will overwhelmingly be "Well gosh darn It! Let's just move on and focus on the next game."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I don't know what the win loss number will be. I do know though that I can not wait to see this D play some nasty ball. They are going to be very very fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just may see some opposing offensive coordinators actually start drinking during the game and I bet one is found curled up in a ball whimpering in the corner of the coaches box above the dome.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Last year’s Bison team, without injuries, might have been the greatest FCS team ever to take the field. With the amount of talent they return this year, lead by the winningest QB in the country, and with a defense anchored by the best darn front 7 in FCS and returning the entire secondary? It’s entirely possible we win all 15 games by 2 touchdowns. SDSU lost 2 stud pass catchers. JMU loses a QB. And I know we love to say that Streveler was the real Peyton award winner, but the loss of Briscoe will be huge to Sammy. Kennesaw caught lightning in a bottle, and their Triple Option will not beat a stout run defense.

15-0 baby.
    Not the greatest w/o Deluca, and he’s not on that team unless the inevitability of injury is embraced.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I don't know what the win loss number will be. I do know though that I can not wait to see this D play some nasty ball. They are going to be very very fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just may see some opposing offensive coordinators actually start drinking during the game and I bet one is found curled up in a ball whimpering in the corner of the coaches box above the dome.
    The strength of the team on D shifts year to year, with LBs usually leading the way. This year I give top billing to the DL and DB groups ahead of the LBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Soon to be overheard in every opposing coach film room prepping to play the Bison: "Let's stay away from that 42 guy."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Soon to be overheard in every opposing coach film room prepping to play the Bison: "Let's stay away from that 42 guy."
    Is that even a possibility?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is that even a possibility?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    If you stay on the sidelines it is.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

15-0 Great opportunity to pound teams and establish depth late 3rd qtr and 4th

GO BISON

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    The strength of the team on D shifts year to year, with LBs usually leading the way. This year I give top billing to the DL and DB groups ahead of the LBs.
    Chris Board with the Ravens, Deluca with the Titans and hard not to project Cox being good enough. we had three probable NFL players at LB last year. Dang....

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I've held off on reporting this: I've spoken at length with the president of JMU. He's a very decent guy, and they are worthy of a sustained rivalry.

Huh? Is this another BV inside joke that is over my head? I thought I was up-to-date on my Dukes humor.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016