Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Atif Austin

Default Re: Atif Austin

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    the journalist in me wants to point out, this news was broken by Bison 1660 on The Insiders.

Will be fun to see who wants to be the new RB coach at NDSU
    Aint that freakin Rich. All you do is search NDSU on Twitter 24/7 lol Journalist.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Coach K needs to call up his buddy Dabo and track down someone who can recruit Florida well; Atif was phenomenal at it and huge shoes need to be filled.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Aint that freakin Rich. All you do is search NDSU on Twitter 24/7 lol Journalist.
    He has a website that he added news to, including several player interviews, for several years. I believe that meets the definition of journalist. But of course you don’t miss a chance to needlessly shit on your best Bisonville buddy.

C'mon, you guys used to be friends.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    C'mon, you guys used to be friends.
    I guess him not wanting to invest in the now defunct website didnt go over well even though it was a good business decision not to get involved,
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Stop it dude. He does way more than you. At least he is not on 20 boards pleading fans to accept NDSU into their FBS conference. As if any of them can do anything about it.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With Mesingham still covering Florida, it may be wise to find someone who could possibly expand the recruiting footprint. Maybe to Georgia.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Assistant to the RB's Coach at new england?? Belichick gives ZERO respect to his running backs and plucks them off the waiver wire, don't understand why you'd want to leave NDSU for that. weird.
    NFL coaching job with the super bowl favorites or FCS assistant coach...toughie.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    NFL coaching job with the super bowl favorites or FCS assistant coach...toughie.
    Lol it would have been a good move if he was a receiver coach for a power 5 school

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I don't know how much he was making at NDSU or how much his salary will be at New England, but the bonuses of making the playoffs and possible Super Bowl victory alone "might" put him another tax bracket.

As much as I hate the Patriots, this is a great opportunity for Atif.
    Hail the BISON!!!