Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Atif Austin

Default Re: Atif Austin

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Troll. Troll. Troll.
    He may be a troll but I actually agree with him on this issue. Our WR and special teams have both been lacking. Is it coincidence that Atif coached those, maybe, maybe not but we shall see.

Wow what a great opportunity. Good luck to you coach.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    We had Sean Eangle and another top WR from IL and Atif could not utilize them , so I am happy that he has moved on. Hopefully a new coach in this spot will increase the output from or WRs
    Sticks 2017 passing numbers are text book for a west coast offense. Pretty impressive with such a (according to you) poorly coached WR corps.

Never mind the gold mind of recruits that have been coming out of Florida the past few years thanks to Coach Austin's recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Why RB coach? Is Messingham changing positions?

I get that wrong all the time since he was a college RB and RB coach at UNI.

So yes it will be interesting to see who becomes the new WR coach

What an awesome opportunity for Coach Austin... well deserved! I look forward to seeing him continue to advance as a coach.

Coach Klieman has always done a great job of finding replacements, when one of his coaches moves on -- I look forward to seeing who replaces Atif! Big shoes to fill, especially on the recruiting trail.

Good for him, I just wish it wasn't the Patriots. In terms of his performance here when you are coaching for a team that was fourth (and averaged 282.1 ypg) out of 124 teams in rushing in the FCS the receivers aren't the focal point of the offense.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Good for him, I just wish it wasn't the Patriots. In terms of his performance here when you are coaching for a team that was fourth (and averaged 282.1 ypg) out of 124 teams in rushing in the FCS the receivers aren't the focal point of the offense.
    And now he goes to coach RBs on a team that had the most pass attempts per game in the NFL last year. Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He may be a troll but I actually agree with him on this issue. Our WR and special teams have both been lacking. Is it coincidence that Atif coached those, maybe, maybe not but we shall see.
    Couldn't be too bad. Good enough to win 3 National Championships in 4 years. The receivers blocking is some of the best anywhere.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I get that wrong all the time since he was a college RB and RB coach at UNI.

So yes it will be interesting to see who becomes the new WR coach
    Thanks, just thought you might have heard something.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Per Izzo: "Chris Klieman Confirms that wide receivers coach Atif Austin is leaving for a job with the New England Patriots. Bill Belichick called Friday to offer job."
    Assistant to the RB's Coach at new england?? Belichick gives ZERO respect to his running backs and plucks them off the waiver wire, don't understand why you'd want to leave NDSU for that. weird.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?