Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 NCAA Tournament thread

Default Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament thread

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    gonna go out on a limb and say it wasnt sertic's best outting
    No definitely not but I think she was getting a little frustrated with all the bloop hits. Gotta give her and the whole team credit for battling and getting out of some sticky situations. Great teams find ways to win.

The aggressive base running last night was great.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Isn't that awesome?...its kind of like going for it on 4th down. YOu can do whats expected or you can make something happen.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

This is standard procedure for coach Mueller.

533 In a row

Fun to watch but I think part of it was illegal/against the rules/whatever you want to call it. In the 7th when our lead off hitter bunted, she made it down to first safe. When she came back to the base, she fist bumped the first base coach then advanced a base. I'm not sure you can do that. On the same play with the runner at 3rd, Coach Mueller was about to do the same thing, but saw the runner take off for second and pull himself back from the situation. Not sure if there should have been an out there or the runner simply goes back to first (I believe should be an out) but I think the Bison dodged a call there in all the excitement. It didn't lead to any more runs, but it could in the future.

Great game to watch as I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. Simply have to stay aggressive at the plate and on the bases. Was interesting to see Sertic throw harder in the 7th inning than she had at any point in the game. Saw some pitches hum in there at 67/68. She was pumped and wanting the W badly. Hope she can continue her brilliance as the Herd will need it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

luckily I remembered they were playing, so when I got home I was able to catch the last three innings. very entertaining.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

so they play today at 5.....have they announced yet which games will be televised and where?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    so they play today at 5.....have they announced yet which games will be televised and where?
    Go Bison says its ESPN3 at 4 PM CT today. vs Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    gonna go out on a limb and say it wasnt sertic's best outting
    When we win and she doesn't pitch her best, that is a good sign. It's hard to have these 3 hit , 10 K games in the tournament. Teams are just too good. Need all 3 phases to play well to win and that's what I loved about this win. Bats were good. Defense was good. Pitching was good.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Sat, May. 19, 2018 4 p.m. CT
    at #10/#9 Arizona
    Tucson, AZ
    4 p.m. CT

ESPN3, Watch ESPN, Bison 1660 & 92.7 FM, Bison 1660 Mobile App

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com