Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: New indoor practice facility

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New indoor practice facility

Wonder If Carson would get Season tickets with a nice donation....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Wonder If Carson would get Season tickets with a nice donation....lol
    I wonder if they ever made him return his own personal keys to the Fargodome.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    I'm sure NDSU doesn't want to badger the guy right off the bat.. would be kinda sleazy. Let him save some money, get that next contract, and in the long run both parties would be better off. Say he gives a huge donation and then he gets hurt before he has a chance to accumulate some serious wealth, would NDSU give that money back? Would think getting bugged about money right away would leave a sour taste in my mouth if I were him.
    Maughn said on Saturday on Izzo and Kolpack they don't bother athletes when they are in their first contract for fund raising.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ndamukong Suh donated 2.6 million

Just payback. Literally.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So many garage doors... Feels like they're just trolling UNI.

Disappointed that I didn't get to make this comment first. Do the players bunch up behind the doors and bang on them before they let them outside?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

I'm glad that we have professionals that know how to solicit donations vs us here. Woof.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU Bison Football Fans FACEBOOK
    created a poll.

1st Phase of NDSU FOOTBALL Indoor Practice Facility has started fundraising . $37 million. Or would that money be better off used towards funds for $150 mill 38,000 on campus stadium that allows NDSU to keep all revenues, advertising, suites which they dont now... just a question on a slow news week

23% Spend $37 million for IPF
    77% Raise $150m new stadium
    This poll ends in 6 days

The Public has spoken, Why waste $37 million into a IPF when you can use that towards a new stadium for BIG 12 run!

so are we really going to raise $37 Million for an IPF when we could using that $37 million towards a new stadium?? why is everyone in this fanbase CONTENT? I really truly don't understand it. FARGO > Ames > Manhattan.. We could be BIG 12 status with a new stadium.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm glad that we have professionals that know how to solicit donations vs us here. Woof.
    It's not rocket science. It's a sales job selling a vision.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Rode by the practice field site today on bike, and tried to picture it. Cant see it as pictured, because the current artificial turf is to far from University Drive. However
    the picture does indicate that. Guess I will know in a couple years.

They should cover the turf like they do at US Bank for non-sporting events and sell indoor tailgating spots in there.
    It's OK to not be OK.