Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New indoor practice facility

Default Re: New indoor practice facility

Pretty freakin’ awesome!! I like all the doors on the side so that practices use both fields at the same time and still feel like one united practice. Also like the regulation size fields. Both features are something the IPF’s in Grand Forks and Brookings do not have. I can also see fan days being bigger and better with indoor and outdoor areas. All in all, a much needed facility for football and all of athletics to benefit from.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Coaching offices will likely remain at the dome. I would imagine much of the space will be used after practices.

Nobody in our conference has grass fields anymore anyways. But yeah I'm kind of meh on the siding but I like the look facing University Drive with the doors open. Looks a bit too much like an industrial warehouse and it could use a few more windows or something to accent all the steel siding...but I'm not criticizing it at all. This is a huge ass building and It's pretty freaking awesome. That's big time. Recruits see this and know we mean serious fuckin business!!

Does Nebraska look better than ours?

Needs more brick.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Let’s hope so—>clickit—> https://twitter.com/fgosportswriter/...74860265623552

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Speaking of that...when can we begin donating?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Needs more brick.
    Haha, this structure is so massive, I dont think even a little brick would be noticeable but a strip at the bottom would make it look classier and less industrial. Now a giant lit up Bison helmet would look pretty bad ass.

Nebraska doesn't have any windows but check out Northwestern

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Let’s hope so—>clickit—> https://twitter.com/fgosportswriter/...74860265623552

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A year to raise 37 million dollars. That would surprise me but who knows.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Haha, this structure is so massive, I dont think even a little brick would be noticeable but a strip at the bottom would make it look classier and less industrial. Now a giant lit up Bison helmet would look pretty bad ass.

Nebraska doesn't have any windows but check out Northwestern

Not impressed. Not even one garage door in that picture.

A year to raise 37 million dollars. That would surprise me but who knows.
    I've got to think that they probably have at least half pledged already from big donors. What are the naming rights worth, $10M? How much to have your company logo on the practice field?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I've got to think that they probably have at least half pledged already from big donors. What are the naming rights worth, $10M? How much to have your company logo on the practice field?
    Do they do this normally? I can't recall if I have ever seen a company logo on a college football team's practice field. Seems like a lot of money for a logo that wouldn't bee truly seen often by the general public, but then again...they need the money.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Speaking of that...when can we begin donating?
    Technically some of us already have.

Legally none of us have.

Call Pat up...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk