Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: New indoor practice facility

Default Re: New indoor practice facility

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are you bozos really dreaming how to spend the kids money?
    No, but NDSU probably is. isn't that how you get donations for a project like this?
    Last edited by thunderingherd; 05-29-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    No, but NDSU probably is. isn't that how you get donations for a project like this? spend other peoples money.
    no, because the D2 fundraising mindset of ndsu teammakers are probably too afraid to approach him... or other nfl players. Sad Really..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

No, but NDSU probably is. isn't that how you get donations for a project like this?
    They better be, or they aren't doing their jobs. They spend resources trying to get my money. Why should he be exempt?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    They better be, or they aren't doing their jobs. They spend resources trying to get my money. Why should he be exempt?
    Yep. They call and send me letters so the NFL Bison should obviously be contacted. As fans all we can do is hope they are generous. My gut feeling says a QB with a 2nd contract will be more likely to be generous than one on his first

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kolpack and Izzo had a bit about this fundraising on Sturday, cant remember who they interviewed but he specifically said they do not hit the Pro guys hard till they sign the second contract, specifically named out Kyle and Carson

its not a conspiracy or anything but I understand letting them get on their feet and im sure they are bombarded with this stuff daily, especially Carson. Im sure they will give back at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Kolpack and Izzo had a bit about this fundraising on Sturday, cant remember who they interviewed but he specifically said they do not hit the Pro guys hard till they sign the second contract, specifically named out Kyle and Carson

its not a conspiracy or anything but I understand letting them get on their feet and im sure they are bombarded with this stuff daily, especially Carson. Im sure they will give back at some point
    Listened to it as well.... It was Jack Maughan, who is in charge of raising the funds for the athletic department. Great interview!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Listened to it as well.... It was Jack Maughan, who is in charge of raising the funds for the athletic department. Great interview!
    Jackie Moon!!! Great story teller, btw.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    thanks, had a brain fart

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post

I think the expectation at ndsu athletics is carson is writing a big check $5 million or up

In reality athletes don’t write big checks back to the colleges. Lots of examples of $1 million gifts. But not large gifts like some are wishing for

It

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe it will only by $4 million... haha
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS