Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New indoor practice facility

Default Re: New indoor practice facility

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Speaking of that...when can we begin donating?
    Not officially until after its approved by the legislature, which should be a rubber stamp, but....

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Do they do this normally? I can't recall if I have ever seen a company logo on a college football team's practice field. Seems like a lot of money for a logo that wouldn't bee truly seen often by the general public, but then again...they need the money.
    Nodak Mutual Basketball Performance Center

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do they do this normally? I can't recall if I have ever seen a company logo on a college football team's practice field. Seems like a lot of money for a logo that wouldn't bee truly seen often by the general public, but then again...they need the money.
    The IU IPF is the John Mellencamp Pavilion. There probably isn't much value in logos on the field but name on the building has value. Purdue is the Mollenkopf Center named after a long time coach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If a camera gets a clip of it there's money to be made. Think about the sports reports from Jeff and Dom from the bubble. Probably not worth near as much on a practice field as the stadium turf but still an opportunity to make some coin I'm sure.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If a camera gets a clip of it there's money to be made. Think about the sports reports from Jeff and Dom from the bubble. Probably not worth near as much on a practice field as the stadium turf but still an opportunity to make some coin I'm sure.
    They don't get to attend practice...

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The IU IPF is the John Mellencamp Pavilion. There probably isn't much value in logos on the field but name on the building has value. Purdue is the Mollenkopf Center named after a long time coach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    They could name if after the coach who did more for bison football in the DI era than any other. They could call it . . . "The Brew House & Practice Facility". Little green people would serve hot chili and cold beer.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    They don't get to attend practice...
    Kolpack offered the first 5 mil if he could be let into practices again.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Northwestern facility looks awesome, then they put up the NW Logo, and it looks average. Time to Refresh that awful logo.

Todd Phelps is joining the insiders in a few minutes. Assuming to discuss this.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Great episode of The Insiders today on Bison 1660. Todd Phelps joined the show

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...rs-may-24-2018

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com