Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Redshirt Seth Wilson?

Default Re: Redshirt Seth Wilson?

I am curious why this is even a topic. NDSU is loaded, kids know it, they want to play. You think the kid wants to redshirt? NO. He wants to play and they are working on ways to get the playmakers on the field. Going to be creative. Do we not remember last year? Injuries and everything went wrong. We needed him, and will need him again. Let it play out. Kids come to NDSU not scared of a depth chart. Keep him getting some carries as we graduate two complete studs this year. Saybien Clark is the franchise.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    4* Saybien Clark?
    Given the fact that not only did they move Talbert to DB but have Stewart listed as a WR I'd say there's a strong possibility that Clark is the "dude" they're expecting to be the RB1a in 2020 and the RB1 in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Given the fact that not only did they move Talbert to DB but have Stewart listed as a WR I'd say there's a strong possibility that Clark is the "dude" they're expecting to be the RB1a in 2020 and the RB1 in 2021.
    I agree completely. I'm just looking at who will back him up in 2021. As we saw last year, I don't think you want to go into any year without at least 4 capable running backs, especially with our style of offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I agree completely. I'm just looking at who will back him up in 2021. As we saw last year, I don't think you want to go into any year without at least 4 capable running backs, especially with our style of offense.
    They've got time to figure that out. You're talking about a team that will have players from 3 additional recruiting classes by then. I know they're still looking for an RB in this 2019 class and if they do sign one he'd be in his 3rd year in the program by 2021. If you look at the roster as it is composed of right now there's a ton of positions that don't have much depth if you look that far into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They've got time to figure that out. You're talking about a team that will have players from 3 additional recruiting classes by then. I know they're still looking for an RB in this 2019 class and if they do sign one he'd be in his 3rd year in the program by 2021. If you look at the roster as it is composed of right now there's a ton of positions that don't have much depth if you look that far into the future.
    Agreed. I'm hoping we would get a 2019 commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am curious why this is even a topic. NDSU is loaded, kids know it, they want to play. You think the kid wants to redshirt? NO. He wants to play and they are working on ways to get the playmakers on the field. Going to be creative. Do we not remember last year? Injuries and everything went wrong. We needed him, and will need him again. Let it play out. Kids come to NDSU not scared of a depth chart. Keep him getting some carries as we graduate two complete studs this year. Saybien Clark is the franchise.
    Its the offseason.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    Agreed. I'm hoping we would get a 2019 commit.
    Have to imagine we are after a few studs at the RB position and we'll have a commit before this class is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Because this is a legitimate topic. Also, not the typical drivel people complain about on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Because this is a legitimate topic. Also, not the typical drivel people complain about on here.
    Good job Mang, another garbage thread.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we should definitely redshirt him now.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.