Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick DeLuca - Miami Dolphins

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Nick DeLuca - Tennessee Titans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That'll be cool to see Nick and Carson on the field again.
    Is this guaranteed. Aren't there always about 6-8 guys that are inactive? I know most of them are hurt, but there are healthy scratches too.

BTW can we get the thread title changed.
    Yes. Each player should have one thread.

Can't wait until Cox is a 5 time Pro Bowler and his thread is still, 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I assume that we will probably see Nick on Special Teams. I wouldn't expect more than that. He has come a long way since being completely disregarded by the Titans. Someone in that organization yanked his chains pretty good and then tossed him aside. Good to see the Jaguars actually giving him a chance.

Nick needs to survive the season on the active roster. If he can do that, he'll have history with the coaches. A full off-season to heal up and get stronger will do wonders for him. Then prove himself in camp and he'll be a backup beginning next season.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

How much is "minimum wage" for one NFL game for DeLuca? Play good special teams and he has a good chance of sticking around. (usually around 20 to 30 plays each game if he is on all the special teams).

Just saw Nick on kickoff coverage.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    How much is "minimum wage" for one NFL game for DeLuca? Play good special teams and he has a good chance of sticking around. (usually around 20 to 30 plays each game if he is on all the special teams).
    does a guy like Nick play FG offense and/or defense. I would think he plays on punts, kickoffs, and maybe kick return.

Goedert was one v. One against on jax punt. Call it a draw

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Its between 450k and 500k but prorated. Nick would make something like 275k after a prorate or like 30 grand a game. Practice squad is like 8 grand a week. Not bad money

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So happy for Nick. The guy was a lock to get drafted before his injuries. Like others have said, if he can hang on to his active roster spot until the end of year and spend the off season getting healthy, he will be in a much better position to succeed and compete in next years camp.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DeLuca was waived by the Jaguars. I’m a little surprised based on the audition that they gave him at the end of last year. We’ll see if he ends up on the practice squad again.