Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick DeLuca - Miami Dolphins

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Nick DeLuca - Tennessee Titans!!!

That’s interesting. I’ve been trying to keep tabs on how he is doing and was hard to find info on. Was sounding like he was an uphill battle for him to make the team which was in a way a surprise. The injuries really took a toll on him.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Interesting note in Titans camp. Nick Deluca was moved to the offense. The Titans have a deep inside linebacker group and coaches think he has a shot to make the roster as a tight end. I wonder if this was discussed before he signed. I always thought it was weird that he chose the Titans after they drafted some LB's fairly high in the same draft.
    Maybe, if not its called other duties as assigned.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Tight End?! What?! Anyone with the name "Nick Deluca" was born to be a linebacker.

Maybe they switched him to qb after seeing what Carson has done

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    That’s interesting. I’ve been trying to keep tabs on how he is doing and was hard to find info on. Was sounding like he was an uphill battle for him to make the team which was in a way a surprise. The injuries really took a toll on him.
    Why? making an NFL team undrafted is hard.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He can catch, proved that several times at NDSU, his diving INT was a thing if beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    He can catch, proved that several times at NDSU, his diving INT was a thing if beauty
    So was his pick-six against EWU!

Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Why? making an NFL team undrafted is hard.
    Because it’s Nick Deluca. All we had been hearing since he was a junior was “this kid is going to the NFL” especially going into his senior year. Possible day 2 pick in the draft and all of the accolades. I realize making an NFL roster is hard or you and I would do it. Even as an UDFA I was expecting him to turn some heads in camp at LB and really show his coaches what us NDSU fans had been watching for many years. The injuries really took there toll on him. This is my 49 cents.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Because it’s Nick Deluca. All we had been hearing since he was a junior was “this kid is going to the NFL” especially going into his senior year. Possible day 2 pick in the draft and all of the accolades. I realize making an NFL roster is hard or you and I would do it. Even as an UDFA I was expecting him to turn some heads in camp at LB and really show his coaches what us NDSU fans had been watching for many years. The injuries really took there toll on him. This is my 49 cents.
    Yes injuries hurt him, but no doubt he was a difference maker on D before his lat injury, coaches feared him, hard roll for Nick still remember the night he committed and how excited the staff was, he was a great player

Cant believe he signed with the Titans when so many NFL teams have a lot of open competitions at LB. Deluca is as good a college player as a number of former successful Bison defenders in the NFL and NFL past. Seems he has been a bit Misguided by somebody in his inner circle. It would be VERY surprising to see him make the practice team as a TE. Hopefully somebody is working the phones on his behalf, maybe through past coaching tree's etc.... ?