Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick DeLuca - Miami Dolphins

Default Re: Nick DeLuca - Tennessee Titans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Gravity comes from mass. I think the hard question you tried to ask was why/how does gravity exist.
    No, I asked the correct question. Mind blowing stuff, not simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No, I asked the correct question. Mind blowing stuff, not simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Higgs field.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The Higgs field.
    Particle interaction - interesting stuff.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Particle interaction - interesting stuff.
    This thread has drifted pretty far but I will throw something in regarding gravity and particle interaction:

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) is a partnership between Caltech, MIT, and the National Science Foundation. LIGO’s job is to detect small fluctuations in gravitational waves that are caused by stellar black holes colliding millions and billions of light years away.
    Until recently, the idea that gravity waves even existed, let alone compress and stretch space-time like a Slinky was only theoretical. Why are gravitational waves important? Because they prove that the very space and time we live in is, in fact, flexible.
    Scientists interested in interstellar travel theorize that a spacecraft that could produce gravitational waves could bend space-time until the craft reaches its destination. Since the spacecraft would not be traveling through space-time but bending it (think of a short cut though a traversible wormhole), time would not elapse and the craft would reach its destination much faster than traveling at the speed of light. (It also avoids the problem of the inertial mass of the spacecraft increasing as it approaches the speed of light). See video presentation of interstellar travel by Dr. Eric Davis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGYmowtelzA

The U.S. government has been teleporting objects such as electrons for over a decade. Yes, teleportation is real. In 2017 the Micius satellite confirmed successful teleportation of a quantum object from Earth to orbit. See below.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...arth-to-orbit/
    Last edited by Bisman; 07-09-2019 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Update

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm Big Undie derp. Everything is trivial and below me derp. including wins in football derp

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    This thread has drifted pretty far but I will throw something in regarding gravity and particle interaction:

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO). A partnership between Caltech, MIT, and the National Science Foundation, LIGO’s job is to detect small fluctuations in gravitational waves that are caused by stellar black holes colliding millions and billions of light years away.
    Until recently, the idea that gravity waves even existed, let alone compress and stretch space-time like a Slinky was only theoretical. Why are gravitational waves important? Because they prove that the very space and time we live in is, in fact, flexible, and sometimes very flexible (interstellar travel?).

The U.S. government has been teleporting objects such as electrons for over a decade. Yes, teleportation is real. Recently,the Micius satellite confirmed successful teleportation of a quantum object from Earth to orbit. See below.

Teleporting a photon 500 KM is a tiny feat.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post

The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO). A partnership between Caltech, MIT, and the National Science Foundation, LIGO’s job is to detect small fluctuations in gravitational waves that are caused by stellar black holes colliding millions and billions of light years away.
    Until recently, the idea that gravity waves even existed, let alone compress and stretch space-time like a Slinky was only theoretical. Why are gravitational waves important? Because they prove that the very space and time we live in is, in fact, flexible, and sometimes very flexible (interstellar travel?).

The U.S. government has been teleporting objects such as electrons for over a decade. Yes, teleportation is real. Recently,the Micius satellite confirmed successful teleportation of a quantum object from Earth to orbit. See below.

Disassembling and reassembling? No thanks.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Teleporting a photon 500 KM is a tiny feat.
    KM? Not sure what that stands for, did you mean km?

Show off, you only know the metric system so well because of all your recruits who's weight is measured in kilograms, eh?

You're asking what KM stands for while claiming to know what km stands for? You might be too dumb to be mind-blown by science.
    Hail the BISON!!!