Thread: Looking for "old style" NDSU jacket

Default Looking for "old style" NDSU jacket

Someone is making the old style NDSU jackets again. I have one and my daughter now wants one. "Snorty" is on the back along with North Dakota State, all embroidered. Jackets are green.... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Default Re: Looking for "old style" NDSU jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Bizonwon View Post
    Someone is making the old style NDSU jackets again. I have one and my daughter now wants one. "Snorty" is on the back along with North Dakota State, all embroidered. Jackets are green.... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
    Have no idea whos making them. But I would sure like one.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

An option might be buying a jacket you'd like that on and having it embroidered for you. Scheels & Bee Seen Embroidery could probably do it for you.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    An option might be buying a jacket you'd like that on and having it embroidered for you. Scheels & Bee Seen Embroidery could probably do it for you.
    You can get a jacket anywhere but, doubt they are allowed to put "Snorty" on it. Media site for NDSU say not allowed to print.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    You can get a jacket anywhere but, doubt they are allowed to put "Snorty" on it. Media site for NDSU say not allowed to print.
    Scheels will do snorty. But they dont make them that big like on the back of a jacket.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 04-26-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Snorty can now be printed/embroidered etc as part of the heritage collection so it has to have the heritage mark with it. That's my understanding anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Snorty can now be printed/embroidered etc as part of the heritage collection so it has to have the heritage mark with it. That's my understanding anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    https://www.ndsu.edu/vpur/resources/logousage/

I was just going by this, but if NDSU is slow to update a site that's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    https://www.ndsu.edu/vpur/resources/logousage/

I was just going by this, but if NDSU is slow to update a site that's normal.
    I think that site is for interdepartmental use------

Official NDSU Logos

All NDSU departments, centers and academic units are required to follow consistent university branding guidelines and may not create additional logos.