Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Daum to NBA

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Daum to NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Konchar has "old man game". I think he could be a contributor on virtually any team in the country. He's a complete player who's incredibly efficient but doesn't do anything that's all that flashy. I've heard talk that Mooney is among the most coveted grad transfers in the nation but, personally, I'd rather have Konchar on my team. He just does so many things well and makes everyone around him better.
    Agree on Konchar! Efficient, won't turn the ball over and unselfish almost to a fault. Where can we get a guy like him?

Daum is returning

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Daum is returning
    Well that was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    No thanks. SDSU’s iron sharpens, our iron dulls. I’m tired of losing to SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSU is 18-10 vs SDSU last 28. Was 11-1 for awhile
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    No thanks. SDSU’s iron sharpens, our iron dulls. I’m tired of losing to SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on man. How do you think SDSU got better in FB? Do you think that suddenly Stig became a better coach? We needed to try and keep up with NDSU. Still almost impossible, but we have closed that gap. Minus NDSU being what they are, do you think SDSU would be a top 10 FCS program? We were a .500 program in D2.

The competition between the schools is a healthy one. I would love to see NDSU get back into the top 3 in the Summit. It makes the league stronger and SDSU better.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Come on man. How do you think SDSU got better in FB? Do you think that suddenly Stig became a better coach? We needed to try and keep up with NDSU. Still almost impossible, but we have closed that gap. Minus NDSU being what they are, do you think SDSU would be a top 10 FCS program? We were a .500 program in D2.

The competition between the schools is a healthy one. I would love to see NDSU get back into the top 3 in the Summit. It makes the league stronger and SDSU better.
    I agree that iron sharpens iron. I don't think NDSU will get better with their current head coach. And the thing that scares me is going through another year like last year before our admin decides to go another direction. I see another couple years after that before results would be seen. Obviously in basketball you can make a leap a little quicker if you find a game changer, but the fact is there summit is miss major basketball where success hinges on having good players that continually improve throughout their career, which in turn leads to longer turnarounds.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

A lot will depend on the play of Ward and Hunter. I hope Ward can be our main leader and step in as our go to scorer. Hunter should take the next step and hope he can be one of our leading scorers as well.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    A lot will depend on the play of Ward and Hunter. I hope Ward can be our main leader and step in as our go to scorer. Hunter should take the next step and hope he can be one of our leading scorers as well.
    Ward is athletic but he had issues with turnovers last year. This needs to change to have any chance of contending next year. Last year Miller led the conference in TO's and Ward was 4th...not a recipe for success.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post

For sure, and not so long ago in basketball, my signature was the feeling coming out of Brookings. There is no reason NDSU shouldn't be in the top 3 every year.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.