Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Coach Kleiman Contract Extension through 2023

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach Kleiman Contract Extension through 2023

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Are you discriminating now??? What if a lady wants the job??? What if it's a dude that looks like a lady???
    Should we start fundraising for an extra unisex bathroom to accommodate?
    Insert something clever here...

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Are you discriminating now??? What if a lady wants the job??? What if it's a dude that looks like a lady???
    Well, then the Dome entrance song will change from "Thunderstruck" to something by Aerosmith.

We would be making a huge mistake if we didn't hire Christopher McComas, aka "Chuck-The-Pigskin," assuming he is still available.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    We would be making a huge mistake if we didn't hire Christopher McComas, aka "Chuck-The-Pigskin," assuming he is still available.
    When did you get off of BV moderation, and how much did it cost you? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    When did you get off of BV moderation, and how much did it cost you? Asking for a friend.
    Sorry, I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. And other than Cooper since when do you have a friend?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I'm sure he likes being paid very well and Fargo is a good place. Do I think he would like to move up in his profession to more prestigious jobs and/or more money at some point? Probably.

I wouldn't worry about it. NDSU has a good brand and should be a desirable place for another dude who is hungry to succeed and take the next step in his career.
    Agree Totally, Coaches are people driven by challenges and if the Bison run the table next year, which I think they might, He is going to get some better offers that include 2-3 times his current pay or more. Now I get it that people at NDSU are like everywhere else in that its the only great place in America to live, NDSU has figured something out that the rest of the football world hasn't. Flowers smell better grown in Fargo soil. 18K fans in the Fargo Dome is better than 45K fans in an open air stadium.

However, $500,000 per year Vs. $2,000,000 has a smell you cannot get out of your head!!!! Tell your spouse you turned down a $2 million offer and than wait 6 months and ask her and her new boyfriend if she is still mad

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Agree Totally, Coaches are people driven by challenges and if the Bison run the table next year, which I think they might, He is going to get some better offers that include 2-3 times his current pay or more. Now I get it that people at NDSU are like everywhere else in that its the only great place in America to live, NDSU has figured something out that the rest of the football world hasn't. Flowers smell better grown in Fargo soil. 18K fans in the Fargo Dome is better than 45K fans in an open air stadium.

However, $500,000 per year Vs. $2,000,000 has a smell you cannot get out of your head!!!! Tell your spouse you turned down a $2 million offer and than wait 6 months and ask her and her new boyfriend if she is still mad
    ........the boyfriend makes two milliion ????

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm the friend. How much tony?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?