View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for football season tickets?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up to $500 per seat

32 40.00%
  • $501-$1000 per seat

34 42.50%
  • $1001-$1500 per seat

3 3.75%
  • More than $1500 per seat

11 13.75%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

As prices start to escalate for season tickets, I'm curious what folks are willing to pay.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Default Re: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

I would spend up to a grand. I pay less than that now but I also make donations.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

If my ticket request gets filled I'm getting snipped.

Lardsin must go!

Depends on the seats. 500 seems alright considering you fetty 6 home games. 2/3 of which have the potential to be competitive.
    College of Business Alumnus

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a question as I'm not as I'm looking at joining Team Makers and starting the journey towards season tickets one way. (Right now I can get through fathers points/ tickets when i can get back to fargo) Is there a yearly 1500 team maker fee + the cost of tickets. or a one time 1500ish fee to get your season ticket "reservation" and then yearly the cost of tickets. I'm sure I worded that poorly but a clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I have a question as I'm not as I'm looking at joining Team Makers and starting the journey towards season tickets one way. (Right now I can get through fathers points/ tickets when i can get back to fargo) Is there a yearly 1500 team maker fee + the cost of tickets. or a one time 1500ish fee to get your season ticket "reservation" and then yearly the cost of tickets. I'm sure I worded that poorly but a clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    The seat fees are an annual charge.
    Last edited by roadwarrior; 04-16-2018 at 02:08 AM.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post

Thanks
    Depending on where the seat is located there will be a TM donation every year per seat. Then you will also have the cost of the season tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Depending on where the seat is located there will be a TM donation every year per seat. Then you will also have the cost of the season tickets.
    Thanks for the clarification

I don't know if this will work as it's a mobile link.

http://gobison.com/documents/2018/4/...?ismobile=true

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The seat feels are an annual charge.
    He wants to know about fees, not how they feel