View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for football season tickets?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up to $500 per seat

32 40.00%
  • $501-$1000 per seat

34 42.50%
  • $1001-$1500 per seat

3 3.75%
  • More than $1500 per seat

11 13.75%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

Default Re: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Well not really:

Sections A-T = 20 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 360 seats. 360 seats * $1682 = $605,520 = 54%
    Sections U-Z = 6 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 108 seats. 108 seats * $732 = $79,056 = 16%
    Sections AA-KK = 11 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 198 seats. 192 seats * $557 = $110,286 = 29%

The most expensive seats comprise 54% of the new seats available.

Of course this isn't even close to a representative distribution of seats or of the general population of season ticket buyers or new season ticket buyers or current season ticket buyers that are looking to move either to more expensive seats or less expensive seats.

It is just a silly exercise... Bisonville probably isn't a great representation of the average NDSU football fan.

Full Discloser, I have no idea if the seat numbers above are correct or not, I grabbed them from the season ticket thread...
    This is really going to come down to----you wanted tickets? Put your money where your mouth is. We have heard for some time about all of the people waiting for tix. BUT the question is----will they step up to the plate?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I know how much I am willing to pay for tickets because I already have seat at the table. A lot easier for me to say I wouldn't pay over X for tickets when I already have them in hand. For those that have wanted in for years, they might surprise themselves on how much they will pay when they get the call.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Depending on where the seat is located there will be a TM donation every year per seat. Then you will also have the cost of the season tickets.
    The end zone season tickets only require the minimum $100 Team Makers dues. The required annual donation goes up as you go into better seats.
    It's OK to not be OK.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I know how much I am willing to pay for tickets because I already have seat at the table. A lot easier for me to say I wouldn't pay over X for tickets when I already have them in hand. For those that have wanted in for years, they might surprise themselves on how much they will pay when they get the call.
    But how many folks, even if they've been waiting for awhile, can cough up $3400 for two seats if they get the call?

It's just assumed that folks are willing to pay up no matter what the cost.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The end zone season tickets only require the minimum $100 Team Makers dues. The required annual donation goes up as you go into better seats.
    How many of those are going to be available? They will only become available IF somebody has the points to move to the new section.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

But how many folks, even if they've been waiting for awhile, can cough up $3400 for two seats if they get the call?
    It's just assumed that folks are willing to pay up no
    matter what the cost.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    This

I would pay, lets say $5000 to TM to get my PP up to 133. This would not guarantee me season tickets however. That is why am I hesitant to donate that much to TM. No guarantee, and that is a LOT of money for me.

It's just assumed that folks are willing to pay up no matter what the cost.
    And even if they do this year can they sustain that same donation every year?

Like it has been said a few times this will give us a much better feeling for true demand of tickets.

If they are having a harder time selling these higher end seats it's not out of the realm of possibility that they put some on a graduated plan to get them to their needed donation over a few years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    And even if they do this year can they sustain that same donation every year?

Like it has been said a few times this will give us a much better feeling for true demand of tickets.

If they are having a harder time selling these higher end seats it's not out of the realm of possibility that they put some on a graduated plan to get them to their needed donation over a few years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    So if this section doesn't fill up like some think will they become Single game sale tickets to the public or back to the students I wonder

I wouldn't mind paying for the tickets, but it's paying a huge up front free to get enough points so you can buy the tickets that doesn't exactly work. I upped my donation this year but I'm not holding my breath waiting for the call. It'll be single game tickets again this year, but at least we get more tickets for donating more.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA