Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noticed two cool things rewatching the South Dakota game.

Default Noticed two cool things rewatching the South Dakota game.

One, Seth Wilson scored his first TD at 11:11 in the second quarter on November 11 (Veteran's Day.)

Two, I've got the game queued up for a Streveler pass. A woman in a green sweatshirt on the sidelines throws up her arms because there wasn't an intentional grounding called. She ended up getting her call. I'm pretty sure that woman was the Dutch Destroyer's mom.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Noticed two cool things rewatching the South Dakota game.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    One, Seth Wilson scored his first TD at 11:11 in the second quarter on November 11 (Veteran's Day.)

Two, I've got the game queued up for a Streveler pass. A woman in a green sweatshirt on the sidelines throws up her arms because there wasn't an intentional grounding called. She ended up getting her call. I'm pretty sure that woman was the Dutch Destroyer's mom.

27:10 for Streveler’s pass if the auto-queue isn’t working for you.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

What I remember the most from that game was at 30:25 when they started to interview the Dutch Destroyer's mom and the Bison ran a jet-sweep toward their direction. As the play developed, I was worried about them being taken out as the cameraman seemed to be the only one aware of the situation and moved to the side.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are you talking about the lady at the 17 yard line? Because I'm pretty sure that's not her. I doubt they ever made it that far down the Bison sideline. Anybody they bring down on the field for some face time doesn't really ever leave the very NE corner right near the tunnel.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I clicked on the link, heard Timmermans voice and closed it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Are you talking about the lady at the 17 yard line? Because I'm pretty sure that's not her. I doubt they ever made it that far down the Bison sideline. Anybody they bring down on the field for some face time doesn't really ever leave the very NE corner right near the tunnel.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    The only reason I made the connection was they interviewed her 4 plays later... thought they might already be out there because I could see a group of people around a camera out there during the play.

But, dang, yeah. It probably was somebody else in a green sweatshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I clicked on the link, heard Timmermans voice and closed it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    A group of bisonvillers should do a mystery science theater style critique of an LT called game. Real time critique could be hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    A group of bisonvillers should do a mystery science theater style critique of an LT called game. Real time critique could be hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I'll do Crow.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'll do Crow.
    ten char
    Attached Images Attached Images

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not too shabby. Has to be a future sign in this somewhere..