Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

Default Re: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The date was OCT. 1988. Florida State scheduled GSC under Erk
    The papers had us at 37 point underdog. We led FSU 10 - 7 two minutes into the 4th. FSU kept rotating receivers into the game & they were deep. In the end FSU dropped 21 points on us in last 13 minutes of the game.

Anyway after the game I walked by a group of female FSU cheerleaders and they said " thats the stud GSC fan that we saw from the sidelines. They ran at me and took me down. Some of them took advantage of me. I didn't report it to the police. I figured that they were pumped full of estrogen from the near loss, saw a GSC stud and took it out on me! ;-)

***I know that many of you NDSU fans found yourself in the same situation so I don't mind telling you!!!!!
    In Minneapolis, after the 2011 Gopher game. Was with a group celebrating the win, after the game around 9pm walking in the Nicolette Mall area. I got bumped from the back, turned to see to guys, dressed as women (hookers?), running past me. They were being pursued by a cop on a horse. I've not seen that, before or since. I can't say if any of them were Gopher fans.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    The one i remember most was 79 or 80. Cold as hell UND Game. Some F'Hawker had let his beer set out and it froze. Walking to the game in GF, he said who wants a beer...of course we were young and always looking for beer...so we said sure. He fires one at the lead guy in our group and it smacks him in the head and knocks him to the ground. Meanwhile about 5 of us chased the bastard down and pantsed him on the front yard of his apartment building. No concussion, no stitches, just a really bad headache.

Huh? A guy hits your friend in the head with a frozen beer . . . and you "pants" him?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Huh? A guy hits your friend in the head with a frozen beer . . . and you "pants" him?
    "Pantsed" is to throw off the cops. There is no statute of limitations in ND for murder.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The one i remember most was 79 or 80. Cold as hell UND Game. Some F'Hawker had let his beer set out and it froze. Walking to the game in GF, he said who wants a beer...of course we were young and always looking for beer...so we said sure. He fires one at the lead guy in our group and it smacks him in the head and knocks him to the ground. Meanwhile about 5 of us chased the bastard down and pantsed him on the front yard of his apartment building. No concussion, no stitches, just a really bad headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    "Pantsed" is to throw off the cops. There is no statute of limitations in ND for murder.
    Please note Cy that Toto's friend was found with no concussion and no stitches used. Toto's 5 Bison friends most likely had a few themselves, "or not."

When you have 6 Bison fans chasing down a drunk idiot that clowned your friend with a iced beer things can get out of hand. Often times the retribution involves the mob & inflicts more damage than they should.

I'm not saying after the pantsing "one" good kick to the ribs wouldn't be out of line. Still 6 mad fans on one dick could have gotten out of control and more injury to the punk would have been inflicted than necessary! So I think Toto and his buds showed great restraint with the exception of not giving the punk a rib kick.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We were pretty lit ourselves...beating the crap out of him just seemed like a good way to make the acquaintance of the GFPD....good thing we did have couple of older, wiser types.

It was funny tho.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We were pretty lit ourselves...beating the crap out of him just seemed like a good way to make the acquaintance of the GFPD....good thing we did have couple of older, wiser types.

It was funny tho.
    Spending the night or 3 in the GFPD jail and waiting for bond - BAD!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Montana State - 2010. My nephew (11) and I drove out there for the game, it was a blast until.... DJ scored a TD in the north endzone, I was watching the game closely and turned back to high five my nephew and saw him with his hands over his right eye/face. A college student (18-19) or so cold cocked him in the face as he ran up the stairs, my nephew was sitting in the isle seat. An older couple (Montana State Fans), spotted him and the police arrested him. His parents tried to make the case with the police that he was mentally handicap and didn't know any better and gave me the evil eye walking out - I am sure bitter over the loss and that their son was arrested.

Nephew was fine, just embarrassed - we had a great overall time, it was nice to see the older couple from Montana State do the right thing and point him out.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    Montana State - 2010. My nephew (11) and I drove out there for the game, it was a blast until.... DJ scored a TD in the north endzone, I was watching the game closely and turned back to high five my nephew and saw him with his hands over his right eye/face. A college student (18-19) or so cold cocked him in the face as he ran up the stairs, my nephew was sitting in the isle seat. An older couple (Montana State Fans), spotted him and the police arrested him. His parents tried to make the case with the police that he was mentally handicap and didn't know any better and gave me the evil eye walking out - I am sure bitter over the loss and that their son was arrested.

Nephew was fine, just embarrassed - we had a great overall time, it was nice to see the older couple from Montana State do the right thing and point him out.
    Where have I heard this story before? Haha.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was funny tho.

Wise restraint. Not used to reading about that on this site!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

I was assaulted at a NDSU game this year in the tailgate lot. Those people held me against my will and forced me to drink their alcohol and eat their food. I wanted to call the police as I gained 3 pounds and became slightly sociable after 3-4 drinks.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?