Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

Default Re: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

Leaving Metrodome in 2007 after 1st Gopher win we must have went out the same door as the Gopher student section. Pretty salty kids with the “you still have to go back to North Dakota comments” and decent number of straight up F U’s.

We had great seats in 06, and 07 the more seasoned fans in our sections were very cool and complementary.

BTW just checked the gopher 06 schedule- they weren’t as bad as some would have you believe that year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The date was OCT. 1988. Florida State scheduled GSC under Erk
    The papers had us at 37 point underdog. We led FSU 10 - 7 two minutes into the 4th. FSU kept rotating receivers into the game & they were deep. In the end FSU dropped 21 points on us in last 13 minutes of the game.

Anyway after the game I walked by a group of female FSU cheerleaders and they said " thats the stud GSC fan that we saw from the sidelines. They ran at me and took me down. Some of them took advantage of me. I didn't report it to the police. I figured that they were pumped full of estrogen from the near loss, saw a GSC stud and took it out on me! ;-)

***I know that many of you NDSU fans found yourself in the same situation so I don't mind telling you!!!!!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The date was OCT. 1988. Florida State scheduled GSC under Erk
    The papers had us at 37 point underdog. We led FSU 10 - 7 two minutes into the 4th. FSU kept rotating receivers into the game & they were deep. In the end FSU dropped 21 points on us in last 13 minutes of the game.

Anyway after the game I walked by a group of female FSU cheerleaders and they said " thats the stud GSC fan that we saw from the sidelines. They ran at me and took me down. Some of them took advantage of me. I didn't report it to the police. I figured that they were pumped full of estrogen from the near loss, saw a GSC stud and took it out on me! ;-)

***I know that many of you NDSU fans found yourself in the same situation so I don't mind telling you!!!!!
    You realize that there are support groups and hotlines to help you weather this sexual assualt. I trust you dealt with it satisfactorily......another victim.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You realize that there are support groups and hotlines to help you weather this sexual assualt. I trust you dealt with it satisfactorily......another victim.

Yes I understand how those poor government officials in congress feel.
    No I didn't go to a support group. I just wondered why it didn't happen again...... ;-)
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 04-03-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

We sat behind Rhett bomars dad in 2007 at the Fargo dome. They scored to take the lead, he stands up and gives all of us the middle finger and yells #1 team in the country my ass! Fast forward to walker hitting heckendorf to win the game, my buddy yells what car dealership is your son working at this summer! He starts jumping seats to come after us, my buddy starts jumping seats going after him, I grab my buddy by the collar, point to the dome nazis and cops watching us, and tell him not today this is a one way ticket to jail. Calmer heads prevailed, but I wanted to kick that arrogant fuckers ass in a bad way.

KSU Game. Almost all of my interactions before the game with the fans were pleasant and cordial. Fans were friendly and talkative when we were walking into the game through their tailgate sections. Was even given a couple of free beers.

During the game...not so much. A man with two small children was throwing expletives around like it was is job, and trying to taunt us into shouting matches. As we all know, we got the last laugh.

The real turds were out at the bars that night. I was wearing the big stuffed Bison hat that I always wear, and I had it yanked off several times by some salty losers. I even had a guy start pushing me when I was in line to get another beer, obviously trying to start a fight, but then a KSU fan interjected and got the young man tossed out of the establishment. He then bought me and my group a round of beers in apology for his fellow fans.

In my experience, the good fans will always outweigh the bad ones. Unless you cheer for the Funnies.

[QUOTE=TAILG8R;1275859]They get that upset over $200?[/QUOTE
    Ha! Close
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    They get that upset over $200?
    This entire reply chain is pure gold.

My best story which is not nasty but pretty sweet. I was with my two daughters and a friend, 18, 18, 15, riding the hawkeye train. Rode in with a hawkeye dad and his 13 year old son. We started talking and it was all cordial but the boy was certain the hawkeys were going to crush us. We all said wait for it and they gave us a bunch of cookies from the tailgate stash they had. Game played. Got back on train. Well there they were. Boy was crushed. Shocked. We were very kind to him but he could not believe what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH View Post
    We sat behind Rhett bomars dad in 2007 at the Fargo dome. They scored to take the lead, he stands up and gives all of us the middle finger and yells #1 team in the country my ass! Fast forward to walker hitting heckendorf to win the game, my buddy yells what car dealership is your son working at this summer! He starts jumping seats to come after us, my buddy starts jumping seats going after him, I grab my buddy by the collar, point to the dome nazis and cops watching us, and tell him not today this is a one way ticket to jail. Calmer heads prevailed, but I wanted to kick that arrogant fuckers ass in a bad way.
    your buddy is awesome and needs a statue. fuck that sooner trash and his worthless dad