Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

The one i remember most was 79 or 80. Cold as hell UND Game. Some F'Hawker had let his beer set out and it froze. Walking to the game in GF, he said who wants a beer...of course we were young and always looking for beer...so we said sure. He fires one at the lead guy in our group and it smacks him in the head and knocks him to the ground. Meanwhile about 5 of us chased the bastard down and pantsed him on the front yard of his apartment building. No concussion, no stitches, just a really bad headache.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I never had to many run in with other fans inside or outside of a stadium. I remember the 2 times GSU played U South Florida. They were very good defensively against our
    Spread Triple Option and they were both close games , but USF lost both of them.

I had a detective friend fly down from New York and his team played at USF. I wore my GSU stuff and the USF fans in back of me would hit me with ice from time to time.
    After the game a USF fan came down the stands and started cursing at me and telling me what a joke GSU was as a team. I fired back at him with a few choice words of my own.
    After a few minutes I saw I was being a dumb @ss myself and walked off with him yelling profanity at me.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    The one i remember most was 79 or 80. Cold as hell UND Game. Some F'Hawker had let his beer set out and it froze. Walking to the game in GF, he said who wants a beer...of course we were young and always looking for beer...so we said sure. He fires one at the lead guy in our group and it smacks him in the head and knocks him to the ground. Meanwhile about 5 of us chased the bastard down and pantsed him on the front yard of his apartment building. No concussion, no stitches, just a really bad headache.
    +10 Toto
    Long time no hear.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

First year at TCF Bank Stadium against the Gophers. I actually like the Gophers, grew up a fan, it isn't a rivalry...but anyway....14 guys, all front row, we had prime seats. Guy RIGHT BEHIND ME....and our group wasn't short on size or courage was just wearing us out. We are literally talking to eachother...now guys, don't turn around, let him be....etc. THis guy is JUST DESTROYING US. Like....did you all fit in one tractor? Can other cars pass you while you guys ride in on your tractor? It went on and on. Finally....I am about ready to think jail is worth it....we score again. This clown was SUCH A D BAG...was not big, and had the largest gap in his teeth you could imagine. I mean Strahan and KFGO would be proud of this gap. I finally lose it....I turn around....I start going nuts on him (verbally). I said...we are driving our John Deere right through the gap in your teeth. I absolutely went after him, like he did to us. The guy immediately starts to try to hide...then starts to run up the stairs leaving...Gopher fans start cheering us on for getting him to leave. We all high five the clown being gone and everyone got along great. Still amazed not one of our guys punched that guy. THat was all the patience you could dig up.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I was really annoyed at the JMU fans for throwing streamers after ALL THOSE TDs they scored in the championship game. Wait a minute.....

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Montana had some people who were dicks but in all fairness, the amount of good people far outnumbered the bad apples. Youngstown has some dicks who threw food at our players. South Dakota State, someone threw a full beer at us but they threw like a girl and missed. Also some over the top trash talk. Then they were so sick of losing and watching us win National Championships, they had a donor buy all the tickets so we couldn't go to the game and then acted like they didn't, even though there were empty seats everywhere.
    My kid lives in Sioux Falls, but is an avid Bison fan. He tried to buy some of those tics that SDSU bought out, but as soon as they found out he was a Bison guy they wouldn't even sell them to him. They would rather the seats were empty. Now I can understand protecting fans that want to go, but leaving seats empty?? That shows no class.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Northern Iowa when they broke our 33 game winning streak, they rushed the field and every bar we went to that night in Cedar Falls they acted like they won the national title.

We enjoyed it even more because you all acted like you had just lost the national championship.

UNI Coin toss who's next.jpg
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    We enjoyed it even more because you all acted like you had just lost the national championship.

UNI Coin toss who's next.jpg
    We haven't done that so how would you know how we act in that case?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    We haven't done that so how would you know how we act in that case?
    If there's one thing UNI fans know, it's disappointing losses.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    If there's one thing UNI fans know, it's disappointing losses.
    They are not too pleasant if you win their 50/50 either
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They are not too pleasant if you win their 50/50 either
    They get that upset over $200?