Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

Default Re: Who did NDSU play where the other teams fans got out of control

UNI's fans rushed their field when they beat us in 2014. Talk about embarrassing.....

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Someone at SDSU threw a full beer at you? His own fans should have beet his @ss. YOU DON'T WAIST BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dilly !! Dilly !!

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Someone on this board got dicked by a cheeseburger in the tailgate lot at KSU. The board member deserved it though.....
    Hando deserves everything tossed his way.

we tailgated with the students that day. didn't even get a middle finger or F NDSU. but then again, im not hando.

At the Jacks game in Brookings in 2015, a group of us were scattered in a couple sections. At halftime whem 90% of the student section left because it was 21-0 and Wentz and the Bison offense were pretty much doing whatever they wanted; we decided to all sit together at the top row of the student section. 4 students were really pissed I guess that we were in their student section. Lots of fun jabs about how all their fellow students left and how they were likely in junior high the last time the Jacks beat the Bison. After a 27 yard yard Wentz td run, they were pretty quiet and left a short while later. Nothing too hostile, just Bunny fans being Bunny fans.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Our student section use to be "very bad" when our stadium was smaller. The students sat behind the visiting team. GSU even blocked off the area behind the visiting teams bench.
    The students now sit further away the visitors and there is more security in that section. I was embarrassed with the drunk frat boys.
    These were all grown ass men.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KSU: Walking to stadium for game (about a mile from where our tailgate lot was) and had shit ton of KSU fans giving me and brother D2 shit and one right in my face. I said to him, “how about a D2 fist bump”? He bit and I hit him pretty hard with right hand full of Natty rings (that he hadn’t seen)—“some” blood flow from his knuckles after. He STFU quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    KSU: Walking to stadium for game (about a mile from where our tailgate lot was) and had shit ton of KSU fans giving me and brother D2 shit and one right in my face. I said to him, “how about a D2 fist bump”? He bit and I hit him pretty hard with right hand full of Natty rings (that he hadn’t seen)—“some” blood flow from his knuckles after. He STFU quickly.

ok thats awesome.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kansas State was probably my favorite bison game of all time. Iowa felt it slipping away, Iowa St and MN got trucked, but K State fans were in full denial that that they were the far superior team. That final drive was exhibit A of bison pride, and some well deserved humble pie in Manhattan. No complaints on the treatment at K State, but it was pretty frosty after the W.

That is freaking awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Dewey

Ours fans have had our moments. Didn't we have a home playoff game against NW Missouri State in the late 80s or early 90s where the stands were full of snow and when their fans stood and cheered our student section pummled them with snowballs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt