Thread: 2017 Attack the Process Documentary

Default 2017 Attack the Process Documentary

https://twitter.com/NDSURyanNelson/s...900292097?s=19

A documentary of the 2017 season should be realeased soon.

Default Re: 2017 Attack the Process Documentary

I wonder if there's any chance they offer digital download in any form. It's not that difficult to have it offered through iTunes or the Play Store. I don't believe any of the past ones were. I haven't owned a device to play physical media in like 5+ years.

My last two laptops haven't even had disk drives. (Including the hard drive)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I wonder if there's any chance they offer digital download in any form. It's not that difficult to have it offered through iTunes or the Play Store. I don't believe any of the past ones were. I haven't owned a device to play physical media in like 5+ years.

My last two laptops haven't even had disk drives. (Including the hard drive)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Wish they had it on Amazon Prime. Would buy it and have it forever

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com