Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2019 MVFC Recruiting

Jackrabbit Illustrated’s Christmas Shopping List:

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...-list.html?m=1

4 of the 5 names are familiar to Bison fans. RB Evan Hull, RB/WR/CB/ATH Michael Love, WR Treyton Welch and OL/DL Jarod DePriest. All were NDSU offers, IIRC, although I suspect DePriest no longer is due to other NDSU getting other commits. Treyton Welch (Buffalo MN) will have Iowa Coaches in to see him tomorrow (already has a PWO from Minnesota and an offer from Wyoming).

Good news for SDSU is Michael Love, also a 2019 NDSU offer, has already “liked” this article, fwiw. No sign of any recent retweets of NDSU stuff by Love.

Love and his teammate, Diamond Evans, helped lead Nazareth Academy to the Illinois Class 7A Football Title. Evans is a current SDSU commit.

https://www.mysuburbanlife.com/lists...dex.xml?page=1
    Last edited by bruinbison; 11-28-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Jake Swope - 6’ 7” 255 - OL - West Plains MO
    Offered by Northern Iowa.
    Other offers include SEMO, Western Illinois, Southern Illinois, Tennessee Martin, Missouri State.

Brandon Gustafson - 6’ 6” 260 - OL - Becker MN (OL Dillon Radunz and LB Beau Pauly’s high school).
    Offered by Western Illinois.
    Has D2 offers from MSU Mankato, Sioux Falls, SCSU, and Bemidji State.

SDSU commit Luke Reimer - ATH - 6'2" 219, Lincoln, NE (North Star)
    flips to a pwo from homestate Nebraska.

SDSU offers WR/DB Shane Dailey - 5’ 9” 160 - Bellevue West NB

Dylan Downing - 6’ 1” 225 - LB - Mission KS (Bishop Miege)
    Receives preferred walk on offers from Kansas, Missouri State.
    Bishop Miege is Jasir Cox’ high school.

Jacks lost Oliver Carras- DE- 6'5 215, today to Arizona State.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Jacks lost Oliver Carras- DE- 6'5 215, today to Arizona State.
    Seeing more and more of this for them. It would seem that they are targeting more highly sought after players in the same way NDSU has been. I don't follow their recruiting enough to know how many they are winning or any of that but it would seem it's another example of how their program is trending in a general positive direction. Which I would say can't be argued with their relative success the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Seeing more and more of this for them. It would seem that they are targeting more highly sought after players in the same way NDSU has been. I don't follow their recruiting enough to know how many they are winning or any of that but it would seem it's another example of how their program is trending in a general positive direction. Which I would say can't be argued with their relative success the last few years.
    Yes on the SDSU recruiting looking better, or as Bisonville has said in the past, you know you are recruiting the right players when some get poached by the FBS schools.

Speaking of which, the change at Kansas and soon at Kansas State are interesting......
    Kansas just offered a pwo to Fort Osage High (Independence) QB Ty Baker (6’ 2” 193), who is a Missouri State commit. Da Bears need a QB, will they keep this one?

With the change at Kansas and Kansas State am keeping my fingers crossed on Bison commit Javier Derritt......
    signing day can’t get here fast enough!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    SDSU is doing all the right things in recruiting especially hitting Nebraska hard when the Bison stopped and pulled out...it's still a mystery to me considering all the success the Bison have had from there. Cue the "Nebraska has been down in talent for several years now".

Fighting Hawks lose a Nebraska recruit, Darius Luff (Lincoln) to Indiana. The Hoosiers offer was for track, Luff being a state champ in hurdles.