Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    SDSU offers QB Keaton Heide - 6’ 3 195 - Wayzata
    Other offers are from Winona State, Southwest Minnesota State
    And the next commited #JACKBOYS19 is QB Keaton Heide

Default Re: 2019 MVFC Recruiting

West Fargo Packer Luke Lennon verbals to the Fighting Hawks

UNDFootball360
    @UNDFootball360
    Lennon, 6'5"-210, has a big frame and long wingspan. Standout hoops player for the Packers. Several sources have stated he is the top college FB prospect in the state of ND this year.
    Of course those “sources” all post on _iouxsports......

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So I was informed by a Fhawker co-worker today that they are starting to turn the ND kids because they landed a Verbal from the top HS prospect in Lennon from WF....I asked him who else he held offers from and to his knowledge not one school outside UND offered...I said congrats

So let me ask how good is Lennon, and is his ability that great everyone missed out. Im more guessing beings his Uncle happened to be part of the Gestapo leadership up North he was a for sure thing as long as Bubbles didnt Fudge it up

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    So I was informed by a Fhawker co-worker today that they are starting to turn the ND kids because they landed a Verbal from the top HS prospect in Lennon from WF....I asked him who else he held offers from and to his knowledge not one school outside UND offered...I said congrats

So let me ask how good is Lennon, and is his ability that great everyone missed out. Im more guessing beings his Uncle happened to be part of the Gestapo leadership up North he was a for sure thing as long as Bubbles didnt Fudge it up
    Considering NDSU took both kids with Lennon's size and future possible position(s) at South and Davies (whom everyone outside of UND knows are the top prospects), why would they bother with Lennon? Along with what you said about his father's ties to the school up north. Met coach at my wife's Master's graduation in April. Super nice guy. Stacking chairs for U of Mary now.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Considering NDSU took both kids with Lennon's size and future possible position(s) at South and Davies (whom everyone outside of UND knows are the top prospects), why would they bother with Lennon? Along with what you said about his father's ties to the school up north. Met coach at my wife's Master's graduation in April. Super nice guy. Stacking chairs for U of Mary now.

From the Bunker:

Did he get offers from other MVC schools?

NDSU thought the slightly slower, less athletic TE's in Fargo were better. Or they didn't want to get beat out publically so they didn't offer due to his name. Or both.

Don't they know how to use purple up there?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Who else had offers out to the kids from South and Davies since that apparently is the only way to tell who best recruits are? Do you have something that shows those two above the West Fargo kid or just making an assumption off of what you read here?

And I'm curious about your "stacking chairs" comment? Are you saying it is below the athletic director to actually help out with things around campus?

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post

From the Bunker:

Did he get offers from other MVC schools?

NDSU thought the slightly slower, less athletic TE's in Fargo were better. Or they didn't want to get beat out publically so they didn't offer due to his name. Or both.

Don't they know how to use purple up there?
    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Do you have something that shows those two above the West Fargo kid or just making an assumption off of what you read here?
    This is really funny given the quotes from your own fan board.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Who else had offers out to the kids from South and Davies since that apparently is the only way to tell who best recruits are? Do you have something that shows those two above the West Fargo kid or just making an assumption off of what you read here?

And I'm curious about your "stacking chairs" comment? Are you saying it is below the athletic director to actually help out with things around campus?
    I guess my unbiased opinion from watching them play, scouring the interwebs for info and basic commonsense which only occurs outside of the bubble around GF.

Stacking chairs comment was a solid ribbing. He's a great guy. Easy to talk to. He was literally stacking chairs after the ceremony. Lighten up Francis.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Pedro Amoussou - WR - 5’ 9” 160 - Robbinsdale Cooper - Robbinsdale MN
    Offered by South Dakota. Has an offer from Bemidji State.
    Robbinsdale Cooper is Phoenix Sproles’ high school, Amoussou is a 2019 NDSU interest.