Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Default Re: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Again...it's not biggest wins in program history. It's most satisfying. That win at tcf might be one of the most satisfying ever IMO.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Again...it's not biggest wins in program history. It's most satisfying. That win at tcf might be one of the most satisfying ever IMO.
    Mine was the Metrodome, first win against Brewster after his comments degrading NDSU, Loved it

Most satisfying has to be the most recent. Beating JMU restored us as the king of the FCS. Next one would be UN_ in 2015. Putting little brother in his rightful place in dominating fashion was oh so good. Lots of close debatable ones after that but for me, the top 2 were obvious.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I think that 2011 northern Iowa win was just a regular season win not a playoff win but I will agree it was very satisfying. The week of that game I was putting down nh3 and found a lucky horse shoe switching tanks in the field. I put it in the truck and said it must be good luck. Drove down to Fargo with it in the truck, kept it in the truck for the entire playoff run and hung it up above my door after the first Natty. It's still hanging there.

Lardsin must go!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I think that 2011 northern Iowa win was just a regular season win not a playoff win but I will agree it was very satisfying. The week of that game I was putting down nh3 and found a lucky horse shoe switching tanks in the field. I put it in the truck and said it must be good luck. Drove down to Fargo with it in the truck, kept it in the truck for the entire playoff run and hung it up above my door after the first Natty. It's still hanging there.
    Yup, we were 0-3 against UNI in Valley play at that point. Relief and satisfaction and now we own them!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    That's the one. Nice work.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Youngstown in 2012 is on my list. They were ranked 3 and we were 1. They’d handed us our only loss in 2011. Lotsa hype. I think the score at halftime was 28 or 35-0 Bison
    Go Bison.

Iowa
    K State
    Nc#1
    Nc#6
    Nc#4
    2012 GA Southern
    Etc

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would say the first FCS team that we played after the decision was made to move up. Montana win on the road in 2003. The entire FCS community took notice.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Youngstown in 2012 is on my list. They were ranked 3 and we were 1. They’d handed us our only loss in 2011. Lotsa hype. I think the score at halftime was 28 or 35-0 Bison
    It was homecoming too, I believe.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk