Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Default Re: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's rich coming from you!
    the hell are you even talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    its not little brother, it was early in our transition when nobody said it could be done or NDSU would succeed. It was awesome, its an opinion list no need to dog others OPINIONS
    they beat the shit out of a bad Gopher team......it blends in pretty easily since it was year 1 of a 7 season tear where this program goes 95-7 or something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Youngstown in 2012 is on my list. They were ranked 3 and we were 1. They’d handed us our only loss in 2011. Lotsa hype. I think the score at halftime was 28 or 35-0 Bison
    I remember this one too... it was 28-0 at the half. The Bison just dominated that game... scored using the flea flicker. I remember watching an interview by Jamal Spencer with YSU HC Wolford at halftime, where Jamal asked Wolford if it was possible to come back back from a 28 point deficit, and Wolford said it was possible but not very likely.

While not a dominating win, the 2013 regular season game vs, UNI was a fun game to watch -- what a chess match between two great teams. The 2015 playoff game vs UNI was in incredible too, televised on ESPN, it showcased two great FCS teams!

Two from this year: Beating JMU and putting a beating on EWU... sweet revenge.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

9-28-18. Will satisfy.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    9-28-18. Will satisfy.
    More satisfying than pounding down a Joose while doing your taxes???

Quote Originally Posted by AKCBOXERZ View Post
    Iowa State win in 2014 let me know that we were in good hands with Wentz & Coach K @ the realm
    That's the game I was thinking of after looking at the original poster's list. After that game, I knew we were reloading and not rebuilding.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    I would say the first FCS team that we played after the decision was made to move up. Montana win on the road in 2003. The entire FCS community took notice.
    that would have been Valpo, it was an absolute blowout that any decent team in DII would have accomplished, but in the same it was in a way very needed victory for the anti DI crowd even though Valpo was not going to win regardless, many didnt realize the makeup of I-AA at that time

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    they beat the shit out of a bad Gopher team......it blends in pretty easily since it was year 1 of a 7 season tear where this program goes 95-7 or something stupid.
    it was still one of the best road games Ive been at, never forget even had gopher fans next to me cheering for Tyler, remember I bought 2 tickets on the 50yd line 10 rows up from the gopher bench. Guy next to me asked how the hell I got them, I said the internet...lol

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    More satisfying than pounding down a Joose while doing your taxes???
    I think a lot of joose will be drank that day!

Lardsin must go!