Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Default Re: Top Ten Most Satisfying Wins

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I was bs'ing with someone the other day and said even if NDSU wins one more in the next three years they'll still have seven championships in ten years. Think about how that will sound in 10 years or 20. Yeah NDSU won 7 championships over 10 years in the 2010s. CRAZY!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Whats the % of championship games they have won since 65?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Or just stupidly moving to fbs...and BAM...you're irrelevant.

Funny how every time I congratulate NDSU "teacher" disrespects GSUs program.

Why don't you go out into your back yard, jerk off a pint of semen from a bison, drop in some butterscotch liquor & slug down a Buttery Dicker!

For a eunuch you sure do shoot off your mouth a lot. That Buttery Dicker should give you a good shot of testosterone.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post

Why don't you go out into your back yard, jerk off a pint of semen from a bison, drop in some butterscotch liquor & slug down a Buttery Dicker!

For a eunuch you sure do shoot off your mouth a lot. That Buttery Dicker should give you a good shot of testosterone.
    Oh boy, here we go!

Dynasty is correct. I'm an outsider and knew the felling at one time.
    Soak it up now and enjoy!!!!!!!!!
    All you need is a couple of F'd up ADs that screw with a winning system & BAM!
    This was a congratulatory comment to NDSU? Looks more like you making more excuses about how "great" Fbs has been for GSU which is what you do every time you come here as well as make inappropriate comments like the ones above (post 62) because you can't have an intelligent conversation.

I will walk away with my point being made yet again and not tear down another thread with you.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

This was a congratulatory comment to NDSU? Looks more like you making more excuses abo
    Record 9-3, #1 in SunBelt, only the 3rd team to move from 1aa to FBS and win conference in first year.
    ut how "great" Fbs has been for GSU which is what you do every time you come here as well as make inappropriate comments like the ones above (post 62) because you can't have an intelligent conversation.

I will walk away with my point being made yet again and not tear down another thread with you.
    ****Is this the point your trying to make Teach? I SAID NDSU IS A DYNASTY and that NDSU started its 1aa DYNASTY as soon as you entered 1aa!

***GSU 2014 season - First year in FBS
    Stats - Rushing per game 381, Total yardage per game 488, Total points per game 39
    Could not go to a bowl because 1aa teams that move up may not play in a bowl

*** GSU 2015 season. 2nd year in FBS
    Record 9-4 and a bowl bid with a win
    Stats - Rushing per game 362, Total Offense 426 per game. Points per game 37
    Took the U of Georgia into overtime GSU 17 - UGA 23 - Still a loss is a loss
    Go Daddy Bowl win GSU 58 - Bowling Green 27

Now teach, those first 2 seasons shows we can handle FBS. Head Coach Fritz resigned after the 2015 season.
    2016 sucked under Fritz's replacement.
    In 2017 the HC was replaced half way through the season.
    We now have a new HC that will still run the Pistol Option. I'd rather go back to our old option offense but if the new HC can run the Pistol Option as well as Fritz I'll be happy.

**** For the rest of the Bison on the board I'll let you decide if my early posts on this thread were pro Bison excluding my response to the man that calls himself a "teacher!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 04-01-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

This was a congratulatory comment to NDSU? Looks more like you making more excuses about how "great" Fbs has been for GSU which is what you do every time you come here as well as make inappropriate comments like the ones above (post 62) because you can't have an intelligent conversation.

On this subject...you are off your rocker. You gun for TALON...and he is more than willing to dish it back...but he said nothing warranting an attack until you went at him.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    On this subject...you are off your rocker. You gun for TALON...and he is more than willing to dish it back...but he said nothing warranting an attack until you went at him.
    YOU ARE RIGHT OF COURSE, TransAm.
    No one except teach saw my earlier posts as a slight to your program except Teach. At least I saw no other posts from anyone that agrees with this dolt!

1. K-State
    2. Iowa
    3. JMU---So much for the end of the Bison dynasty.
    4. First FCS title that got the streak going.
    5. Going 9-3 against FBS teams.
    6. The four other FCS Championships.
    7. Beating whatever they are calling themselves these days.
    8. Both GSU games.
    9. Knocking SDSU out of the playoffs.
    10. Ditto for SHSU.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

YOU ARE RIGHT OF COURSE, TransAm.
    No one except teach saw my earlier posts as a slight to your program except Teach. At least I saw no other posts from anyone that agrees with this dolt!
    I wouldn't call him a dolt...just misguided on his feelings concerning you.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

kansas was a good 1