Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig Smith headed to Utah State

Default Re: Craig Smith headed to Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Yeah I think with everything he has coming back it would be hard to take on a new rebuilding project that isn't at a higher level school. The big names that I believe are still open would be Pitt, Rhode Island and Drake (Also Louisville but that's a disaster at the moment). Pitt or Rhode Island would definitely be a step up in pay division, Drake I just don't think would be a big enough jump for him to make the move. The teams also would have to have interest, gotta think Moser from Loyola-Chicago is going to be on a short list for a few places after this run but will be interesting to see if he's looking to make a move or not.
    Scatch Pitt from the list......just hired Capel, an assist. coach for Coach K at Duke.

Mooney officially leaves...Yotes having a rough offseason...

https://twitter.com/MoonSwag13/statu...02935366340608
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Mooney officially leaves...Yotes having a rough offseason...

https://twitter.com/MoonSwag13/statu...02935366340608
    this isn't really a surprise though

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    this isn't really a surprise though
    Funny thing is when i first heard that I thought he was nuts thinking he'd be stupid to go pro at this point; then I found out he is grad-transfer eligible and it all made sense......good move by Mr. Mooney. Some P5 school should come calling as he has the talent to play at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Funny thing is when i first heard that I thought he was nuts thinking he'd be stupid to go pro at this point; then I found out he is grad-transfer eligible and it all made sense......good move by Mr. Mooney. Some P5 school should come calling as he has the talent to play at that level.
    He's been touring high majors for a couple weeks. Big time schools.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He's been touring high majors for a couple weeks. Big time schools.
    and speculation of him grad transferring was out there before smith left

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    and speculation of him grad transferring was out there before smith left
    Couple more coming...incoming guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Couple more coming...incoming guys.
    More bad news for the yotes, 2018 commit Tauriawn Knight who asked for his release earlier and was granted will be following Craig to Utah State. Mooney is considering Utah State as well.

Wouldnt be surprised if they go after Sam Griesel who just got his release from USD.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    More bad news for the yotes, 2018 commit Tauriawn Knight who asked for his release earlier and was granted will be following Craig to Utah State. Mooney is considering Utah State as well.

Wouldnt be surprised if they go after Sam Griesel who just got his release from USD.
    While that's great, shouldn't he be shooting a little higher at USU? Is the cupboard that bare there he needs to reach and bring in low to mid-major kids?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    While that's great, shouldn't he be shooting a little higher at USU? Is the cupboard that bare there he needs to reach and bring in low to mid-major kids?
    Cupboard is fairly bare at Utah State...and the gap between what he is doing now vs in Vermillion is pretty small, he must feel they are plenty good to play for him, and the kids were committed to him. If he can get Mooney, that would be HUGE! Mooney has bigtime offers! Summit will be very up for grabs after SDSU next year. I am hoping FOrt Wayne loses that superstar kid to a grad transfer as well. Will help our young backcourt adjust. Losing some real star power in the Summit next year.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.