Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9-21-wtf....?

Default Re: 9-21-wtf....?

bring amy back, problem solved-----i cant believe how young she still is! if she had stayed shed be at 1K wins by now! and whats with all the lynn dorn hate, totally unacceptable...im sure it wasnt her idea 4 amy 2 go and plus she hired miles, hintershtocker and softball coach 2 maybe...bring amy back and restore/rebuild the legacy, shed probly do it 4 free knowing her bison pride

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    bring amy back, problem solved-----i cant believe how young she still is! if she had stayed shed be at 1K wins by now! and whats with all the lynn dorn hate, totally unacceptable...im sure it wasnt her idea 4 amy 2 go and plus she hired miles, hintershtocker and softball coach 2 maybe...bring amy back and restore/rebuild the legacy, shed probly do it 4 free knowing her bison pride
    Why should she? Everybody turned on her when the 20 and 30 win seasons turned into 15 win seasons.

Our basketball fans don't deserve nice things.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    She sat back and watched Dehoff destroy the program.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Our next coach if we move quickly enough away from Walseth??

http://www.goyotes.com/news/2018/3/2...-under-30.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The next head coach needs to have been a head coach somewhere else, more than likely at a smaller school. The problem with the last two hires is NDSU had DI P5 stars in their eyes and hired assistants with no head coaching experience from major DI universities, all the while passing on lower division head coaches who had a proven track record. A good coach is a good coach, no matter what level. We need to hire someone who has been successful as a head coach somewhere else. Hiring assistants with no proven track record of head coaching hasn't worked out well for us.

I have said it multiple times in the past, but NDSU really f'ed up when they passed on Fred Fridley.

I suggest we pick off either Northern's or Augie's head women's coaches. I'm sure they aren't being paid dick and in the case of Northern, any city is a upgrade over Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    The next head coach needs to have been a head coach somewhere else, more than likely at a smaller school. The problem with the last two hires is NDSU had DI P5 stars in their eyes and hired assistants with no head coaching experience from major DI universities, all the while passing on lower division head coaches who had a proven track record. A good coach is a good coach, no matter what level. We need to hire someone who has been successful as a head coach somewhere else. Hiring assistants with no proven track record of head coaching hasn't worked out well for us.
    I agree with this and please don't give them a sweetheart 6 year deal to start!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree that we should hire a proven head coach from a lower level. Sure worked with Miles. I was going to suggest as a option the Jamestown College womens coach since he has put together a nice program there in his six years, but he is a UND guy.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I agree that we should hire a proven head coach from a lower level. Sure worked with Miles. I was going to suggest as a option the Jamestown College womens coach since he has put together a nice program there in his six years, but he is a UND guy.
    Absolutely agree. I would take both Augustana head coaches in a heart beat and I would pay Billiter a nice chunk of money. The Northern State head coach is good too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com