Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I thought it was pretty solid as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Purple mask guy did it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wait, Delaware has a football team, let alone a fan?

Nope, I believe this is a fake troll account.
    Fake troll account made 5 years ago... before this game was even dreamed up by your AD in a hack attempt to drum up some sort of interest in your program... boy, reading sure isn't your strong suit. No wonder you're one of the 1% who actually got turned down by that turnstile Grand Forks Community College and had to settle for your safety school at the University of Phoenix - Fargo.

Real original Wayne's World comment, never seen that before... Hey look, it's actually a scene from Delaware, and one of our nationally renowned beaches, in that movie. Unlike Fargo, which had to be filmed in another state because the first group the Coen Brothers sent in to start setting up became so depressed by the scenery they killed themselves. Miles and miles of unchanging white apathy and a landscape to match. I still remember my first trip there... we decide to grab some of the local cuisine and stop by West Acres to pick up something from William Erbe's farm fresh produce and they're talking about the good old days of Fargo agriculture and livestock, acres and acres of sheep. I say, "Bill, that's remarkable, how did they find the sheep in the high snow?" He looks at me and says, "Supe, the same way the men of Fargo find the sheep in the tall snow today... very satisfying."

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe not under that handle (until next year), but he, yes he, will be back numerous time under many of his other handles.
    I don't need more than one handle to get the bulge on a tub like you.

I'm your huckleberry.

Minus the sheep poking jokes, this guy's pretty good.

Personally I don't care for trolls that write that much. Blah blah blah blah. First one was ok but made me chuckle because it's been a while since someone showed up and did a decent trolololol job but the second one stinks of over reaching while still grabbing low hanging fruit. Too many adjectives too, it's like someone just started 4th grade English class and is trying to show how much he's learned.

I'm bored already.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Personally I don't care for trolls that write that much. Blah blah blah blah. First one was ok but made me chuckle because it's been a while since someone showed up and did a decent trolololol job but the second one stinks of over reaching while still grabbing low hanging fruit. Too many adjectives too, it's like someone just started 4th grade English class and is trying to show how much he's learned.

I'm bored already.
    The first one was pretty good, but your right. Now its just "look at me, look at me".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by superman7515 View Post
    Fake troll account made 5 years ago... before this game was even dreamed up by your AD in a hack attempt to drum up some sort of interest in your program... boy, reading sure isn't your strong suit. No wonder you're one of the 1% who actually got turned down by that turnstile Grand Forks Community College and had to settle for your safety school at the University of Phoenix - Fargo.

Real original Wayne's World comment, never seen that before... Hey look, it's actually a scene from Delaware, and one of our nationally renowned beaches, in that movie. Unlike Fargo, which had to be filmed in another state because the first group the Coen Brothers sent in to start setting up became so depressed by the scenery they killed themselves. Miles and miles of unchanging white apathy and a landscape to match. I still remember my first trip there... we decide to grab some of the local cuisine and stop by West Acres to pick up something from William Erbe's farm fresh produce and they're talking about the good old days of Fargo agriculture and livestock, acres and acres of sheep. I say, "Bill, that's remarkable, how did they find the sheep in the high snow?" He looks at me and says, "Supe, the same way the men of Fargo find the sheep in the tall snow today... very satisfying."

I'm your huckleberry.
    Milkfart? Is that you Milkfart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Anyone who takes a shot at Christopher moen is OK in my book

Quote Originally Posted by superman7515 View Post

I'm your huckleberry.
    It’s not as good as the first post. Not close..

But I applaud the effort. 2 posts is good enough. Now...

Go back under your bridge, troll...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Never forget.....
    https://youtu.be/Q9AsASMwZH0
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Anyone who takes a shot at Christopher moen is OK in my book
    Oh, Go on shorthorn

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt