Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Delaware should be a formidable opponent. Bring back a lot and should be a playoff team this season. May compete for a seed.
    Should be a good game -- much better than watching a blowout vs. Piggly Wiggly State.
    It's OK to not be OK.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Delaware will be the best defensive team we play at home this year. Offense, not so much. They lost to JMU last year in a tough game 20-10 and JMU had a fumble recovery TD. I watched that game and Delaware matched up physically with the Dukes but they had no passing game whatsoever.
    Bison are going to stack the box and dare Delaware to throw it. It'll be a long day for them I'm afraid.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Bison are going to stack the box and dare Delaware to throw it. It'll be a long day for them I'm afraid.
    And with our d-line fully rotating in and out it's going to be a long day of their QB picking himself up off the turf if they do throw.

Hi from the outback of Delaware. Hopefully, we don’t embarrass ourselves and get beat by 60. It’s an off year...we’re small, slow and untalented. Please take it easy on us.

I will be making the trip out and hope to catch up with a kind tailgate that would allow us to join. We will bring whatever is needed.

Screaming Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Chicken View Post
    Hi from the outback of Delaware. Hopefully, we don’t embarrass ourselves and get beat by 60. It’s an off year...we’re small, slow and untalented. Please take it easy on us.

I will be making the trip out and hope to catch up with a kind tailgate that would allow us to join. We will bring whatever is needed.

Screaming Chicken
    Dang, Screaming Chicken, they could have used you in Fargo for the floods in 2009 and 1997.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/weather/0...her/index.html

Screaming Chicken
    Welcome. You don't need to bring anything but yourselves and you will be provided with food and drink from just about anyone in the tailgating area. And drop the aw-shucks routine about your team getting beat by 60. Most of us know that you guys have a good defense and you won't be taken lightly.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Welcome. You don't need to bring anything but yourselves and you will be provided with food and drink from just about anyone in the tailgating area. And drop the aw-shucks routine about your team getting beat by 60. Most of us know that you guys have a good defense and you won't be taken lightly.
    In all honesty, we ought to be tuff defensively. We are working a couple kids at NG but are pretty solid every place else. The four backers are very, very good. Troy Reader (#9) will get a solid shot to play on Sunday’s. The defensive backfield may be as good as the 2010 team...and that’s saying something...we had a couple guys on that team play in the NFL.

The offense is a work in progress...the O-Line ought to be fine, RB probably has the strongest depth on the team, WR should be ok...it comes down to the guy pulling the trigger. As someone on this thread said earlier, I would load the box and make the Hens throw it.

I expect a very physical game. It ought to be fun! When you see two guys in Delaware shirts, invite us in for a hot dog 😁.

In all honesty, we ought to be tuff defensively. We are working a couple kids at NG but are pretty solid every place else. The four backers are very, very good. Troy Reader (#9) will get a solid shot to play on Sunday’s. The defensive backfield may be as good as the 2010 team...and that’s saying something...we had a couple guys on that team play in the NFL.

The offense is a work in progress...the O-Line ought to be fine, RB probably has the strongest depth on the team, WR should be ok...it comes down to the guy pulling the trigger. As someone on this thread said earlier, I would load the box and make the Hens throw it.

I expect a very physical game. It ought to be fun! When you see two guys in Delaware shirts, invite us in for a hot dog ��.
    We don’t waste our time with hotdogs. Just an FYI.

Bad ass. You'll have a trip to remember for a lifetime. Every visitor raves about their fargo experience. Kudos to you two for making the trip, you'll have more fun here than at any p5 school. I'll keep in touch to make sure you make it on our bus for multiple shots

You won't even need to bother bringing your own beer

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The State Drink of Delaware is milk.��