Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    You just said you'd take anyone on our staff over a stud coach from somewhere else. THAT is a stupid statement. Take your history lesson down the road. It's deflection at best from a terrible statement.

You taking one word and using it to dismiss my entire point. Yeah the new coaches wouldn't be a good fit obviously but most of our assistants and guys like Vigen or Polasek would be a much smarter move than hiring an outside candidate

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You taking one word and using it to dismiss my entire point. Yeah the new coaches wouldn't be a good fit obviously but most of our assistants and guys like Vigen or Polasek would be a much smarter move than hiring an outside candidate
    The difference is I'm not saying no to either routes if they are the right fit. Especially your example of a guy like Rocco who wouldn't be a terrible fit. Ran a balanced offense at Richmond and had an athletic defense. so yeah sorry if my directly quoting your original statement was tooooo accurate? Shrug

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    They watch film, they will make the Bizon pass. Who wouldn’t?
    Best short post in this thread!
    This could be a pass to set up the run kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    The difference is I'm not saying no to either routes if they are the right fit. Especially your example of a guy like Rocco who wouldn't be a terrible fit. Ran a balanced offense at Richmond and had an athletic defense. so yeah sorry if my directly quoting your original statement was tooooo accurate? Shrug
    Fair enough. I'm just confident when your head coach is approaching 500k with bonuses/media pay, we wouldn't have trouble attracting talent.

In a perfect world, Klieman leaves some day as a power 5 D Coordinator and we dont have to worry about a gutted coaching staff

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

If either Vigen or Polasek became the head coach this board would go nuts.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Hey, they wouldn't be calling the plays. Outside of a handful of games, both were great OCs and embody Bison Football. I'm sad that Polasek left after calling the crappiest game of his career. He was pretty good but that's the last memory

Hey, they wouldn't be calling the plays. Outside of a handful of games, both were great OCs and embody Bison Football. I'm sad that Polasek left after calling the crappiest game of his career. He was pretty good but that's the last memory
    These two do not go together.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fair enough. I'm just confident when your head coach is approaching 500k with bonuses/media pay, we wouldn't have trouble attracting talent.

In a perfect world, Klieman leaves some day as a power 5 D Coordinator and we dont have to worry about a gutted coaching staff
    I agree that would be a much better situation. I would prefer we hire Defensive minded coaches as most d guys would want to run a similar offense to what we do which is complimentary football that protects the defense as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I bet I can still find the “Fire Virgin Save Season” thread that ran for years...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I bet I can still find the “Fire Virgin Save Season” thread that ran for years...
    The tar and feathers were out for Polasek as well. Twincitybizon has the right idea.
    Paul Fix