Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 205

Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    4,773

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Delaware should be a formidable opponent. Bring back a lot and should be a playoff team this season. May compete for a seed.
    Should be a good game -- much better than watching a blowout vs. Piggly Wiggly State.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    3,271

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Delaware will be the best defensive team we play at home this year. Offense, not so much. They lost to JMU last year in a tough game 20-10 and JMU had a fumble recovery TD. I watched that game and Delaware matched up physically with the Dukes but they had no passing game whatsoever.
    Bison are going to stack the box and dare Delaware to throw it. It'll be a long day for them I'm afraid.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14>1

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    4,626

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Bison are going to stack the box and dare Delaware to throw it. It'll be a long day for them I'm afraid.
    And with our d-line fully rotating in and out it's going to be a long day of their QB picking himself up off the turf if they do throw.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Hi from the outback of Delaware. Hopefully, we don’t embarrass ourselves and get beat by 60. It’s an off year...we’re small, slow and untalented. Please take it easy on us.

    I will be making the trip out and hope to catch up with a kind tailgate that would allow us to join. We will bring whatever is needed.

    Screaming Chicken

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    18,769
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Chicken View Post
    Hi from the outback of Delaware. Hopefully, we don’t embarrass ourselves and get beat by 60. It’s an off year...we’re small, slow and untalented. Please take it easy on us.

    I will be making the trip out and hope to catch up with a kind tailgate that would allow us to join. We will bring whatever is needed.

    Screaming Chicken
    Dang, Screaming Chicken, they could have used you in Fargo for the floods in 2009 and 1997.

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/weather/0...her/index.html
    Get your entries into the Bisonville dictionary: http://www.bisonville.com/fanguide/dictionary

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    5,087

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Chicken View Post
    Hi from the outback of Delaware. Hopefully, we don’t embarrass ourselves and get beat by 60. It’s an off year...we’re small, slow and untalented. Please take it easy on us.

    I will be making the trip out and hope to catch up with a kind tailgate that would allow us to join. We will bring whatever is needed.
    Screaming Chicken
    Welcome. You don't need to bring anything but yourselves and you will be provided with food and drink from just about anyone in the tailgating area. And drop the aw-shucks routine about your team getting beat by 60. Most of us know that you guys have a good defense and you won't be taken lightly.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "WARNING: I LIKE SARCASM, BUT RARELY USE PURPLE.
    I SHOULD USE IT MORE, BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF."


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Welcome. You don't need to bring anything but yourselves and you will be provided with food and drink from just about anyone in the tailgating area. And drop the aw-shucks routine about your team getting beat by 60. Most of us know that you guys have a good defense and you won't be taken lightly.
    In all honesty, we ought to be tuff defensively. We are working a couple kids at NG but are pretty solid every place else. The four backers are very, very good. Troy Reader (#9) will get a solid shot to play on Sundayís. The defensive backfield may be as good as the 2010 team...and thatís saying something...we had a couple guys on that team play in the NFL.

    The offense is a work in progress...the O-Line ought to be fine, RB probably has the strongest depth on the team, WR should be ok...it comes down to the guy pulling the trigger. As someone on this thread said earlier, I would load the box and make the Hens throw it.

    I expect a very physical game. It ought to be fun! When you see two guys in Delaware shirts, invite us in for a hot dog 😁.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Temple of Ralph/Doom
    Posts
    5,494

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Chicken View Post
    In all honesty, we ought to be tuff defensively. We are working a couple kids at NG but are pretty solid every place else. The four backers are very, very good. Troy Reader (#9) will get a solid shot to play on Sunday’s. The defensive backfield may be as good as the 2010 team...and that’s saying something...we had a couple guys on that team play in the NFL.

    The offense is a work in progress...the O-Line ought to be fine, RB probably has the strongest depth on the team, WR should be ok...it comes down to the guy pulling the trigger. As someone on this thread said earlier, I would load the box and make the Hens throw it.

    I expect a very physical game. It ought to be fun! When you see two guys in Delaware shirts, invite us in for a hot dog ��.
    We don’t waste our time with hotdogs. Just an FYI.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    19,303

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    Bad ass. You'll have a trip to remember for a lifetime. Every visitor raves about their fargo experience. Kudos to you two for making the trip, you'll have more fun here than at any p5 school. I'll keep in touch to make sure you make it on our bus for multiple shots


    You won't even need to bother bringing your own beer

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    587

    Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

    The State Drink of Delaware is milk.��
    We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other menís labor. Abraham Lincoln

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •