Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Looking good, Gumby!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Nsht, its funny how the media plays past history into so many scenario's. Its like "The Bison are only 2-4 against the Water Hens going back to 1947". Oh Gosh!!!, Im not betting on the Bison now. If we couldnt stop Red Grange in 1952 Im not sure we can stop this team. TFF for sure.
    Well, Delaware also has 6 National Championships and made the Championship as recently as 2007 and 2010.
    They are a contender in one of the power FCS conferences. Solid program. Great physical style, great fan base, and a tradition. This is great game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well, Delaware also has 6 National Championships and made the Championship as recently as 2007 and 2010.
    They are a contender in one of the power FCS conferences. Solid program. Great physical style, great fan base, and a tradition. This is great game
    I watched a bit of Delaware this year and they appeared very good size on both lines and solid all around. If the Bison play as they have so far this year it will be a close game. If Bison play well im thinking +17. I do look for the Bison to play well this weekend after last weekends lackluster look.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep, and we need to bring some noise—> https://twitter.com/fcs_stats/status...67131892961280

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Sure don't seem to have much for postgame or coaches weekly press conference for these mud hens. Not much on YouTube. They must be a women's soccer school.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yep, and we need to bring some noise—> https://twitter.com/fcs_stats/status...67131892961280

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But the FCS dynasty from the Missouri Valley Football Conference is 66-6 at the Fargodome since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If the Bison play as they have so far this year it will be a close game.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. NDSU has only played two games so far, in which both games, the Bison's 1st, 2nd and 3rd team defenses pretty much dominated their opponents. In regards to the offense, the run has been pretty solid while the passing the game is a work in progress with the younger guys, and hence, why there has been few passes to the RBs and TEs. As far as the Special Teams go, way better than last year.

In regards to the teams (Cal Poly and UNA) NDSU has beaten so far, they may not be JMU or SDSU, but they're far from crappy based on other games they played. Cal Poly is 1-2 with a close game two weeks ago against Weber State and UNA is 2-1 that includes an opening season win against SUU. Of the three MVFC teams that are 2-0, NDSU's resume is the most impressive.

NDSU should win this by at least 10 points. Delaware's Defense is pretty good and will keep the game close. Hopefully, the O-Line does their thing and wears them out by the middle of the third quarter.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Maybe this has been mentioned, but really glad to see this game is SOLD OUT!

Tailgating line is already quite a bit longer than the last two games at this time. Must be home coming.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk