Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Default Re: Delaware - Sept 22 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I agree. The problem is that he/she/or other will never show up again after the game.
    Nah, he's a AGS cornball. This is his shtick.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by superman7515 View Post
    Cut the music.

What I'd like to have right now is for all you overweight, out of shape, Fargo f---tards to button your lips, open your eyes, and take a look at what a real FCS football team looks like.

Ya see, it's been a long time since Delaware's beaten a Top 25 team, almost three years to be exact, but gone are the dark days of Dave Crock, and now we're Rocco Hard and looking to score. If there's one thing our 13-1 record against the MVFC proves, it's that we know what conference to dial up when we need a slump buster. Now I know that your team is going to show up and play their best, as always, because NDSU suits up and plays not just for themselves, but for the honor of all the women of Fargo, which is why they named the team after them. Although let's be honest, the Bison are less hairy and smell better. But as motivated as they may be to win one for the livestock, your two weeks of summer in North Dakota is over; winter is coming.

Hit the music.
    Yes. These are all jokes weve never heard

Cut the music.

What I'd like to have right now is for all you overweight, out of shape, Fargo f---tards to button your lips, open your eyes, and take a look at what a real FCS football team looks like.

Ya see, it's been a long time since Delaware's beaten a Top 25 team, almost three years to be exact, but gone are the dark days of Dave Crock, and now we're Rocco Hard and looking to score. If there's one thing our 13-1 record against the MVFC proves, it's that we know what conference to dial up when we need a slump buster. Now I know that your team is going to show up and play their best, as always, because NDSU suits up and plays not just for themselves, but for the honor of all the women of Fargo, which is why they named the team after them. Although let's be honest, the Bison are less hairy and smell better. But as motivated as they may be to win one for the livestock, your two weeks of summer in North Dakota is over; winter is coming.

Hit the music.
    Delaware is just lucky Bill Fette is blind. They'll get what's coming to them this Saturday though. Even a blue chicken can't hide forever. They've been pre-approved for an ass-whipping.

The only tough hen I have encountered is the former laying hen which was stewed. Any other hen who strutted her stuff would quickly be grabbed and meet the axe. They would then flop around for a while before being dressed out and turned into supper.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison open at 24.5 favorites on 5Dimes.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Delaware is just lucky Bill Fette is blind. They'll get what's coming to them this Saturday though. Even a blue chicken can't hide forever. They've been pre-approved for an ass-whipping.
    Yep, remember watching the championship game thinking shoulda/coulda/woulda. Also remember seeing Joe Bidet attending that game.

Cut the music.

Hit the music.
    Yay! Smack talk... Bring it!

Cut the music.

Hit the music.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Cut the music.

Hit the music.
    The other great thing about this is

“New User

1 post”

For his sake and ours, I hope it stays that way. Zero chance he tops that.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The other great thing about this is

“New User

1 post”

For his sake and ours, I hope it stays that way. Zero chance he tops that.
    I thought it was pretty solid as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.