Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NCAA Brackets

Default Re: NCAA Brackets

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Was just going to comment on the true freshman.

Can Penn State win em all like last year?
    No chance IMO. IMar is going to break Joseph. IMar has been on a mission all year and Joseph hasn't looked quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    No chance IMO. IMar is going to break Joseph. IMar has been on a mission all year and Joseph hasn't looked quite right.
    As long as IMar doesn’t end up on his back, he should win. I’ve never seen an elite wrestler like IMar who is done as soon as he’s on his back - he doesn’t even try to bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Apparently IMar didn't learn from last year's final...

Geeze, maybe Penn State does get 5 champs again. IMar wasn't even competitive in that one.

I can't wait for the 174 final

For a second there, I thought this was going to come down to the Heavyweight match when Martin put Nickal on his back. Bo must have one heck of an elevator move to reverse that!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Again, this needs to change. It's not something that comes just from the coaches, but also the athletes. They need to push each other harder and not just during the season, but the whole year. Hopefully, ever wrestler in the program plans to compete at the Senior, UWW Junior and UWW U23 events this Springs, Summer and early Fall.
    SDSU had a ton of their young guys at the last chance qualifier in Rochester year, while we didn't have anybody there.

Since we had a poor year wrestling to me Coach Kish should address this. What he is thinking and changes he plans on making would be nice to know. Do we ever get a state of the program report from the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    SDSU had a ton of their young guys at the last chance qualifier in Rochester year, while we didn't have anybody there.
    Not to get down on Kish and the rest of the NDSU coaches, but if you look at the background of Bono and Reader in regards to International competition, you might understand why we see their wrestlers competing out of season more than ours.

Pretty much every coach in the Big XII has had a pretty good International wrestling background themselves. These teams include: Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, West Virginia, Fresno State, Northern Colorado, Northern Iowa and SDSU.

The ones that don't are Wyoming, Utah Valley, USAFA and NDSU. Of these four, the only team that I don't see sending wrestlers to our events that much is Wyoming.
    Hail the BISON!!!