Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Richman, Save Program

Default Re: Fire Richman, Save Program

Lakes says, Bison men are 12-17 in 2017/18 D1 games. 12-19 in last 31 games. 8-19 vs teams under 300 rpi. Why let Richman coach another year.l?

That was an embarrassment tonight...not just the score...the style of play.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    That was an embarrassment tonight...not just the score...the style of play.
    It was an embarrassment, yes, but we knew this was coming. I think what is worse is losing last year as the #2 seed to IUPUI in the first round. This whole season was just that game repeated over and over and over.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Lakes says, Bison men are 12-17 in 2017/18 D1 games. 12-19 in last 31 games. 8-19 vs teams under 300 rpi. Why let Richman coach another year.l?
    1-10 against the top RPI 100 and 9-17 against the top 200 over the past two seasons.

0-11 in his career against top 100 RPI teams in non-conference play. In those 11 games we have a margin of defeat of nearly 20 points.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

To make things better, Nagys team is playing in the Horizon Final tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    1-10 against the top RPI 100 and 9-17 against the top 200 over the past two seasons.

0-11 in his career against top 100 RPI teams in non-conference play. In those 11 games we have a margin of defeat of nearly 20 points.
    Now THESE are stats that matter.
    Last edited by Professorbum; 03-06-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Who would be on the short list to replace DR? Anybody stand out? Any coach we should maybe watch during March Madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    AD Larson do your job and get it done!!!!! This team is closer to the dumpster fire that is our womens program than it is being what we expect as fans and boosters. You are paid to make the tough decisions, DO IT.
    That east coast pussy won't comment on anything from fixing the SHAC to our basketball programs in the dump. I was lit up earlier this year when I said DR should be on the hotseat. Seems others agree now.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Matt Larson is a good AD. He gives the coaches the tools to be successful. Whether it's FCOA, fundraising, and new facilities for all the the teams including softball.

The coaches are the ones who can't get the job done.

Outside of football, track and field, and softball the state of our Athletic department had been pretty mediocre lately.. Seems like the more tools they get, the worse they perform
    Help me understand what Larson has done outside of riding the end of Taylor's projects. From my personal experiences he is very arrogant and only wants to be around the high rollers and forget about everyone else.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My guess is Richman gets one more season to show improvement. And there is zero chance we are a better team next year compared to this year. Zero. I hope Geu and Ward can ride out the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.