Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Richman, Save Program

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Richman, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    I think we all agree there are some major changes that need to happen. Sure DR isn't dealing with a full deck but part of that is on him for recruiting. Next guy need to be more of a recruiter or more of an X's and O's guy? Still waiting to hear some names as possible replacement for DR thrown out.
    Ast Coach Will Veasley

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Beating Misery State this year could be considered a signature victory.
    Miles beating Wisconsin and Marquette were signature victories. Phillips beating Notre Dame was a signature victory. Missouri State ended up being a middle of the road MVC team (7-11 in conference, 18-15 overall), was never ranked in the top 25, and won't even make the NIT.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Miles beating Wisconsin and Marquette were signature victories. Phillips beating Notre Dame was a signature victory. Missouri State ended up being a middle of the road MVC team (7-11 in conference, 18-15 overall), was never ranked in the top 25, and won't even make the NIT.
    Yep, if beating MSU is a signature win our standards are laying in the mud

Yeah, I think EC8CH acknowledged it was a stretch. Any win against a mid major should just be expected, not signature. (Unless they are one of the mids that crack the top 25, then it could be included.)

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Beating Misery State this year could be considered a signature victory.

And just like that we became UND.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Fire Richman, Save Program

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Ben Johnson Minnesota, Kenya Hunter Nebraska, Dane Fife Michigan State(probably a big stretch) and Darrin Horn Texas are all some interesting assistants to look at.
    I personally love Tom Billeter his teams were fun to watch when he coached NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steelbison; 03-07-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Anyone know Dave’s conference W-L record? Head to head vs other schools?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BBall team sucks, hard to watch I didn't even watch the SLT games because I knew what the outcome would be getting up against SDSU

As far as Matt and Building projects vs the SD schools. It appears the state of SD is more open to supporting their Top Universities where ND wants everyone back in 1972 and gets no help from our leaders. There are only so many big donors and Money to go around, with the larger % going to Football. If NDSU wants to stay on the top of the SL and be a program its going to take more money...where does that come from? FB budget? Donors? Whats the answer to getting a 300K plus a year HC?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    BBall team sucks, hard to watch I didn't even watch the SLT games because I knew what the outcome would be getting up against SDSU

As far as Matt and Building projects vs the SD schools. It appears the state of SD is more open to supporting their Top Universities where ND wants everyone back in 1972 and gets no help from our leaders. There are only so many big donors and Money to go around, with the larger % going to Football. If NDSU wants to stay on the top of the SL and be a program its going to take more money...where does that come from? FB budget? Donors? Whats the answer to getting a 300K plus a year HC?
    @bold: A coach who wins consistently, has a fun squad to watch play and fills the SHAC maybe??????
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I personally love Tom Billeter his teams were fun to watch when he coached NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Billeter is one of my faves. He was at NDSU when I was. Took a basketball coaching class from him. Enthusiastic, likable, knowledgeable, great persona both on and off the court...seemed like players wanted to play for him.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.