Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    With the culture Dave always talks about... he should be able to keep a couple edgy kids in line
    I would kill for one big guy that had some edge to him, need that kind of big against a guy like Daum and some of the high major teams we play.

Yeah, he should be able to keep one guy in line.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I would kill for one big guy that had some edge to him, need that kind of big against a guy like Daum and some of the high major teams we play.

Yeah, he should be able to keep one guy in line.
    Speaking of low post players...
    Bjorkland had incredible footwork which apparently rubbed off on Dex. Dex had incredible footwork and an edge.

Our current player development in the post is HORRIBLE. Check our Bjorklands footwork. Apparently none of our currently players even attempt to do what he did. Are these guys not spending their offseason developing moves?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Two consecutive seasons have ended in completed dumpster fire fashion.
    The team is worse than the sum of its parts.
    Coach is making crazy decisions on playing time.
    Players are not consistently developing
    Coach constantly talks culture, but team has poor unity
    Good Players have left the program
    X’s and O’s Are an area of concern for anyone watching
    Fan support is significantly waning
    Coach has shown little or no ability to change and adapt.
    Talent level lowest since early 2000s, development a factor in that.
    Seems like B.B. isn’t positive; it’s hard, arduous vs. positive and fun

I can’t think of much on the other side of the scale.
    I do like some of the recruits coming in.
    Fans want to get behind this team.
    Coach isn’t a bad guy
    I like (/purple) this quote from the forum article:

“Richman said he has high hopes for 6-5 guard Tyree Eady, who was redshirted this year after spraining his ankle before the season opener. By the time he was healthy, NDSU was already six games into the season, had a steady rotation so the decision was made for Eady to sit out the season.”

Really?!?? What steady rotation and he had one that effing early in the season FFSs?!?! Baffling ... and dumb if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I like (/purple) this quote from the forum article:

“Richman said he has high hopes for 6-5 guard Tyree Eady, who was redshirted this year after spraining his ankle before the season opener. By the time he was healthy, NDSU was already six games into the season, had a steady rotation so the decision was made for Eady to sit out the season.”

Really?!?? What steady rotation and he had one that effing early in the season FFSs?!?! Baffling ... and dumb if true.

I had a post typed up on the same thing and hit the wrong button and didn't want to retype it. We are in a 1 bid league nothing really matters till March. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I had a post typed up on the same thing and hit the wrong button and didn't want to retype it. We are in a 1 bid league nothing really matters till March. Doesn't pass the smell test.
    So your saying don't need to win or be competitive until SLT and win 3 games in 3 days. As long as we dance with a 3-30 record is ok?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So your saying don't need to win or be competitive until SLT and win 3 games in 3 days. As long as we dance with a 3-30 record is ok?
    Not at all but 6 games in is well not very far into the season. The rotation was set??????? Ya that was kind of the problem all year. It took 90% of the season before we he sat Dillon. We had Spencer spending more time outside the arc then playing on the block when many on here were begging to play Geu there at least for a trial at least Rocky was a threat when they sagged off but that was not how the rotation was. It took till the championship game and being down 20 before a shakeup happened. I would have loved Eady out there over Samuelson and Quayle at the end of the year and even for the conference games if he is actually as some are saying starter material for next year.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Coach Richman will not be fired and he should not be at this time. One down year is not cause to lose your job. Yes, the Bison coaching staff and players underachieved this year and had a sub .500 record. There are starting to be questions about the caliber of recruits, but there's another class coming in and it's too early to evaluate. If this continues for another year then the talk is justified. NDSU has been and still has one of the top programs in the Summit, one that has had success and one with great students and people. It is ridiculous to try and justify the firing of the coach at this time. Every other team in the Summit, other than SDSU, has not approached the level of success that the Bison have had over the past four years. Quit the whining, it isn't going to happen and nor should it.
    Thank you. I agree with you 100%. Every team starts new next year and the Bison will turn it around!

I am being serious. Please tell me what you guys see that makes you optimistic for next year. I have been a optimist for most of the season and defended decisions but I ran out of hope in the staff. Please convince me otherwise??? What did you guys see.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Thank you. I agree with you 100%. Every team starts new next year and the Bison will turn it around!
    Keith Brake agrees with you too. I just listened to the podcast from today's show. He put all the blame on the young players; none on the coaches. He said he has faith that Dave Richman is a smart guy and can make the adjustments and turn this team around. I just lost a lot of respect for Keith Brake's opinion. Not that keeping Dave isn't a legit argument to make, but that idea that Richman is a great coach and the players simply need to execute is ridiculous.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Keith Brake agrees with you too. I just listened to the podcast from today's show. He put all the blame on the young players; none on the coaches. He said he has faith that Dave Richman is a smart guy and can make the adjustments and turn this team around. I just lost a lot of respect for Keith Brake's opinion. Not that keeping Dave isn't a legit argument to make, but that idea that Richman is a great coach and the players simply need to execute is ridiculous.
    NDSU mouthpiece. It gets tiring, even during football season. What exactly were they supposed to execute, especially on offense? I’m not sure the players know. Richman accuses players of going to NBA-like and or playing for themselves. That sounds like a major coaching issue if that isn’t what he wants them to do yet they still did it. Call an effing TO and chew some ass and or bench people. Pretty simple really.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.