Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Dave!

How bout---players play hard for a coach they RESPECT and feels they care about them. Has anyone seen that from our players?

I wish I could watch a PRACTICE to see how interaction is with the players--Do they players "LIKE" Dave---Which coach do they respond to best in practice

Who is a good teammate in PRACTICE---cuz I don't see much in games---its, my turn to get mine.....

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Which game?
    I don't remember for sure it was "toward the end of the season" but not the last game. They all run together. When I don't know the whole situation I can not comment or draw conclusions more than I saw it happen.

If you notice I was a supporter of our Coach for most of the year that also changed "toward the end of the season".

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Hey dipshit you don’t know what Olson said.... it may have been the perfect response from Richman

Well....I got the perfect response for you, Inbred......GFY!!!! Go play with your trucks.

My biggest fear right now is we finish 3rd in the league and make it to the semifinals in Sioux Falls next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    How bout---players play hard for a coach they RESPECT and feels they care about them. Has anyone seen that from our players?

I wish I could watch a PRACTICE to see how interaction is with the players--Do they players "LIKE" Dave---Which coach do they respond to best in practice

Who is a good teammate in PRACTICE---cuz I don't see much in games---its, my turn to get mine.....
    I have always thought if you are going to be a authoritarian coach you had better have very likable, player friendly, assistants. If you are a player friendly coach it will be benificial to have a few authoritarian assistants. I think we all know that and I wonder what the dynamic is on this team? Do we have a balance?

There are a few coaches that can walk that line themselves and have the perfect balance, but those guys are hard to hang onto if they have their x's and o's down.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Well....I got the perfect response for you, Inbred......GFY!!!! Go play with your trucks.
    Ahahahahhahahah
    To easy

unbison likes his tonka toys, he even uses a helmet! lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post

I hate to even think it, but reading some of these posts I couldn't help but think of that Rutgers coach from a few years back. He was chucking balls at players heads and calling them slurs in practice. Real fun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    I hate to even think it, but reading some of these posts I couldn't help but think of that Rutgers coach from a few years back. He was chucking balls at players heads and calling them slurs in practice. Real fun guy.
    Bob Knight was an asshole but he could coach.......just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bob Knight was an asshole but he could coach.......just sayin
    Problem was Bob knight eventually took it to new levels, because in his mind it was justified. I'm all for being tough on kids and holding them accountable. But there is a line. If you need to put your hands on a kid...there's a problem and as an educator you should have more tools in your tool box to reach them.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club