Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    Look at last night. Down 20 and Smith is working his bench, pressing, and trying anything to scratch back in the game. Players are still in it along with the fans. He finally pulls the plug at the 10 second mark and puts his bench in. DR would have continued to do the things that made him down 20. TIME TO CHANGE!!
    Obviously you didn't watch the SDSU game did you?? Especially in that 2nd half NDSU did so many things that they wouldn't normally do to try and make a run at SDSU. Some of them worked for a while, but SDSU got it figured out and closed us out. We are a long ways away from competing with both SDSU and USD so if you guys expect that to happen in one year I guess coach should move on now. Ward, Hunter, and Gue have all showed spots of what they can do. Hopefully they can take the next big step forward next year.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You mentioned how according to Saul, Richman balanced him out; in other words, gave a conflicting view, perhaps. I was sitting two rows behind the Bison bench during the Fort Wayne game. Something had happened on the flour; Richman was standing on the flour speaking to the official about a call. Evidently, Asst. HC Jaden Olson said something, to which Richman turned around and said directly to Olson, and I quote, "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I heard it and Bison fans sitting beside, in front of, and behind me, heard it. WTH !! What's this all about? I don't know what Olson said, but.......Really.......is this the way the HC responds to his top assistant? Don't know what kind of relationship those two have, but it was embarrassing to hear.
    OKKKKK Settle down about him talking to his assistant coach----ALL REFS want to hear from the HEAD COACH!! They TELL the HC I don't want to hear bitching from your assistants. If Dave was talking/bitching to ref already---I'd be frustrated or pissed too---and him telling him to keep your mouth shut is not the worst thing someone can say----
    you gotta know the ins and outs of coaching bb and dealing with refs.....THIS IS AN OVER REACTION BY A FAN

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Hey dipshit you don’t know what Olson said.... it may have been the perfect response from Richman
    Pot, meet kettle.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You mentioned how according to Saul, Richman balanced him out; in other words, gave a conflicting view, perhaps. I was sitting two rows behind the Bison bench during the Fort Wayne game. Something had happened on the flour; Richman was standing on the flour speaking to the official about a call. Evidently, Asst. HC Jaden Olson said something, to which Richman turned around and said directly to Olson, and I quote, "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I heard it and Bison fans sitting beside, in front of, and behind me, heard it. WTH !! What's this all about? I don't know what Olson said, but.......Really.......is this the way the HC responds to his top assistant? Don't know what kind of relationship those two have, but it was embarrassing to hear.
    lol...wow that's tame. shit gets intense on the sidelines coaches blow up at players and at each other.....happens all the time.
    I suggest sitting further from the bench in the future

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Again, one down year and you think the world has fallen apart. Thank God we didn't get rid of Saul after those down years. Richman has every right to continue as coach for another year. Projecting where we are going to be next year? Come on, how ridiculous is that? You and others have no idea if there will be any other recruits or transfer signed or what impact those recruits that are already signed will have. We all know basketball is the sport where 1 or 2 players can make a championship run. It was a disappointing year for Coach Richman and the team and I hope that it is not repeated again next year and if it is then further evaluation of the program is then warranted. But not after one sub .500 year.
    Based on what the SD schools bring back, they'll probably be 1-2 again.

If SDSU brings Daum back they might challenge for an at-large bid.

I don't think anyone expects the team to win the league next year but we need to be a team that is getting better instead of treading water or getting worse as the season progresses. This year our 1-4 record against the second tier of the Summit(Denver and IPFW) isn't good enough. Things also need to improve at home, can't be .500 or worse on our home floor.

Overall there needs to be a sense that there are bigger things on the horizon, like was seen when Saul was developing the Braun-Tray-Bjorklund-LA core. Dave has his work cut out for him, need the new recruits to hit and he is going to have to develop them on the fly. There aren't vets to lean on like an LA or Miller, a young player is going to have to take on that role.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

For all the trolling football fans give Brookings and Vermillion not being attractive places for athletes, how the hell are they beating our brains in in basketball?

We were promised the SHAC when I was applying to school in '09. Damn thing doesn't open 'til after I graduate and THIS is the product I get to watch in there? Get rid of Dave. Has he done a single thing to merit staying on? Won with Saul's boys. Hasn't done shit on his own. I don't care what program they cut funding from to get the money, just find a guy who can coach ball and recruit guys who can play.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    lol...wow that's tame. shit gets intense on the sidelines coaches blow up at players and at each other.....happens all the time.
    I suggest sitting further from the bench in the future
    i sit behind the bench all the time ive never seen anything like that...also never seen an assistant coach have to refrain a player from going at a coach which happen during one of those debacles earlier this year i thought cam hunter was going to deck richman before an assistant coach grabbed him and drug him to the bench...also look at that confrontation late in the game vs sdsu when he pulls deng out and they go face to face pause that i got a picture on my phone...not good...and again never seen anything like it before and ive been to a lot of juco basketball games lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i sit behind the bench all the time ive never seen anything like that...also never seen an assistant coach have to refrain a player from going at a coach which happen during one of those debacles earlier this year i thought cam hunter was going to deck richman before an assistant coach grabbed him and drug him to the bench...also look at that confrontation late in the game vs sdsu when he pulls deng out and they go face to face pause that i got a picture on my phone...not good...and again never seen anything like it before and ive been to a lot of juco basketball games lol
    I saw that from the other side of the court. Cam was HOT. I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up but I will confirm it.

Did lakes hack your account again we can understand the posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I saw that from the other side of the court. Cam was HOT. I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up but I will confirm it.

Did lakes hack your account again we can understand the posts
    Which game?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club