Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    In other words go the route of the women's basketball program.
    I swear Dave and Maren rehearse their press conferences together- each of their weekly conferences sound EXACTLY the same with their bullshit and never taking any accountability themselves.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I swear Dave and Maren rehearse their press conferences together- each of their weekly conferences sound EXACTLY the same with their bullshit and never taking any accountability themselves.
    Must both have taken the online course on how to lose, yet sound like a winner.

Not gonna go as far as saying he should be let go, butttttt USD has taken our spot in the conference and will be at the top as long as Nelson is there. They bring back everyone next year, and Sdsu has Daum and Jenkins back.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Not gonna go as far as saying he should be let go, butttttt USD has taken our spot in the conference and will be at the top as long as Nelson is there. They bring back everyone next year, and Sdsu has Daum and Jenkins back.
    Seriously? Daum is back? He's like the acie Earl or Brian cardinal of the summit!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Probably went to the seminar with Kennedy from UND...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Politico 101.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Nelson????

Well, Basketball has gotten so bad at NDSU that I don't even bother to post anymore. Dave needs to be the hell gone and the AD and Prez need to step up and do it. Basketball used to be damn exciting when I think back to when Tim and Saul held the reigns. Now that excitement is gone. If Larson doesn't have the balls to step up and get this done, then he needs to be gone. What the hell has that guy done anyway? Other that walk around NDSU in Gene Taylor's shoes.

In my opinion he and walseth will be here next yr. Assuming they both have buyouts and I doubt ndsu will but them out with one yr. Left on there contracts

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    In my opinion he and walseth will be here next yr. Assuming they both have buyouts and I doubt ndsu will but them out with one yr. Left on there contracts
    yup, NDSU admin gutless, same reason we will never move up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?