Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Fire Dave!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    NDSU would be beat Northern State by 20 easily. No contest.
    Agree with no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    NDSU would be beat Northern State by 20 easily. No contest.
    On one day then lose to them 3 days later when they forget to show up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I could see Northern State beating us, it isn't like we have a huge edge in size. Our bigs aren't even good on that level, we would have some better athletes but that doesn't garauntee anything. Especially when Richman has one of the best athletes on the bench for over half the game.
    Northern took Arizona State into OT in Tempe in a preseason exhibition.
    Ferris States only loss this season was by 8 at Michigan State. They beat Northern by 2 for the title in a great game.
    The top teams in DII could play with this years Bison IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Northern took Arizona State into OT in Tempe in a preseason exhibition.
    Ferris States only loss this season was by 8 at Michigan State. They beat Northern by 2 for the title in a great game.
    The top teams in DII could play with this years Bison IMO.
    Spot on and very dissapointing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

SIU's AD let the fanbase know that a poor showing in basketball was not acceptable to him. See his letter below. This is what it looks like when the athletics and university admins are not happy with the results on the court.

http://siusalukis.com/news/2018/3/31...h-edition.aspx
    Last edited by Professorbum; 04-02-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    SIU's AD let the fanbase know that a poor showing in basketball was not acceptable to him. See his letter below. This is what it looks like when the athletics and university admins are not happy with the results on the court.

http://siusalukis.com/news/2018/3/31...h-edition.aspx
    At NDSU whatever Maren or Dave accomplish is acceptable. All sorts of time given, low expectations and no pressure. These coaches are killing both programs.

There might be a bit more to the SIU story...There was a huge kerfuffle about their coach on their board which is now shutdown....

Apparently this message board of crazies convinced themselves boosters were buying the Coach out months ago and it was a done deal come March. Never mind that the Coach inherited an 8-win team, finished 2nd with an injury-riddled roster, and returns nearly the whole team next year.

They had a 600+ page thread celebrating their exploits in getting the coach fired. Problem was they merely convinced themselves and that wasn’t reality.

Fast forward to March. The coach wasn’t fired and the message board lost its collective ****. Some members were employees of SIU and knew each other’s identities. This led to doxxing and one member to report the others’ posts to the Chancellor, the Chancellor contacting the employees, and people losing their jobs.
    https://csnbbs.com/thread-846547.html
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    There might be a bit more to the SIU story...There was a huge kerfuffle about their coach on their board which is now shutdown....

https://csnbbs.com/thread-846547.html
    So the moral of the story is....holy shit the Valley is full of crazy people. I'm into that.
    College of Business Alumnus