Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

I guess Gue needs to sub himself into the game, shame on Deng for not taking charge of his playing time.

That said 1660 isn't a place I would go if I was looking for critical takes on any NDSU sport.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He doesn't mention Meidinger at all. No plans for him? Is his injury career ending?

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    He doesn't mention Meidinger at all. No plans for him? Is his injury career ending?
    Well he was extremely raw before the injury.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I guess Gue needs to sub himself into the game, shame on Deng for not taking charge of his playing time.

That said 1660 isn't a place I would go if I was looking for critical takes on any NDSU sport.
    I know, but I want NDSU-specific content. Even if they're blowing smoke up my skirt. I get tired of listening to talk from the Cities, or Dan Patrick. And all KFGO does is gush on UND. 1660 is all we got. We just need them to grow some gonads and examine the program as it actually is.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Question for those wanting a change? (Im uncertain right now personally, highly doubt a change will be made this season though) Who should be on ML's short list. Are there guys who you would like to see specifically get a look or is it as simple as just wanting a change?

Very likely USD will be looking for a new coach following this season. Smith has a very good shot at the CSU job and quite frankly id be surprised if he doesn't get it. SDSU will likely be looking for a new coach after next season. Cant imagine TJ wont try to capitalize off of Daum and the teams success.
    Ast Coach Will Veasley I'd like to see be HC. He had to learn a lot when played under Brad Stevens at Butler and what a connection. I GUARANTEE his offense would be fun to watch and be more accountability.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Question for those wanting a change? (Im uncertain right now personally, highly doubt a change will be made this season though) Who should be on ML's short list. Are there guys who you would like to see specifically get a look or is it as simple as just wanting a change?

Very likely USD will be looking for a new coach following this season. Smith has a very good shot at the CSU job and quite frankly id be surprised if he doesn't get it. SDSU will likely be looking for a new coach after next season. Cant imagine TJ wont try to capitalize off of Daum and the teams success.
    Jon Scheyer would look good in a suit with an NDSU lapel pin. I know it's a pipe dream.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post

Larson has done nothing but ride the coat tails of Gene Taylor. He is not walking in Gene's shoes.
    I should have been more clear.....he is like a child walking around in Dad's over sized shoes.....no way in hell is he filling them or even close to filling them.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Speaking of low post players...
    Bjorkland had incredible footwork which apparently rubbed off on Dex. Dex had incredible footwork and an edge.

Our current player development in the post is HORRIBLE. Check our Bjorklands footwork. Apparently none of our currently players even attempt to do what he did. Are these guys not spending their offseason developing moves?

Not disagreeing with you at all, but the offense they ran then was much easier to do post moves in. They basically ran a flex offense, which absolutely drove me nuts that as basic an offense as that was being used by a college team. BUT that at least got players and the ball onto the block to be able to do some of these post moves with. Our current offense is fine if they would drive the way that SDSU did against us. But when you are constantly forcing 3 pointers and not trying to drive to the hoop at all things are not going to go well. It seemed like to me the only guys against SDSU that would constantly try and get to the hoop were Gue and Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Ast Coach Will Veasley I'd like to see be HC. He had to learn a lot when played under Brad Stevens at Butler and what a connection. I GUARANTEE his offense would be fun to watch and be more accountability.
    This idea I like. Plus he should have some connections outside our 3 state footprint to bring in a kid or two.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I should have been more clear.....he is like a child walking around in Dad's over sized shoes.....no way in hell is he filling them or even close to filling them.
    So who hired this coach no one likes??